Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
How about the fact that Kizaru was ordered to kill all of his friends? You think that might have an emotional impact on someone? Lol
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Against luffy? Does he have any emotional ties to Kizaru?

Nuhu
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
@BleakAsh What emotional ties Luffy had with Blueno when he got destroyed by him lol?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Are you saying that his orders to kill his friends were on the forefront in his mind while fighting luffy?

He can bloody his old bud sento but has emotional debuff against Luffy

Nuhu
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
He was literally having flashback about Vegapunk showing him Vegaforce when he kicked Luffy. And he never tried to fight Luffy seriously as he was always going after Vegapunk.
Just read the manga.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@BleakAsh Kizaru wasn’t even ordered to fight Luffy lol. It was Luffy who wanted that fight, Kizaru was just trying to carry out his orders which left him emotionally compromised.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I know all Yonko fights have been brain dead retard contests where the characters have no emotions and nothing matters, but the Admirals are much more complex than that.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Kurozumi Wiwi

Are you comparing Blueno to Kizaru..where blueno is partially responsible for how things ended up.

While luffy to Kizaru is just a brat who can help Vega punk out potentially if Kizaru deems it so later.

But other than that he has no reason not to be competent.. And rather act like Luffy is somehow important to his dilemmas

Not a good comparison tbh
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
What blud babbling about. I'm saying Luffy (& straw hats) got destroyed hard by CP9 in W7 because they were emotionally compromised by Robin's actions even though they had no personal connection to CP9. Nami spelled it out for the readers. Kizaru may not give a fuck about Luffy in himself but he's still compromised by having to carry his mission. Capish?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Elder Lee Hung

"lwhich left him emotionally compromised"

This doesn't make sense at all.

Luffy a mere intrusion to his job and irrelevant to his dilemmas has him emotionally compromise?

And him not being ordered to kill luffy is also pointless... That should just give him
more of reason to fight him properly

I don't get this desperate "aaaa shit admirals have emotions too 😭😭" argument

Its mid
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Kurozumi Wiwi contextualise your points before pointing out how people derive their own idea of it.

And now I don't even get what your point is

Ok emotions do affect plot anf motivation

That just makes my interpretation of your first comment aboit Blueno a valid interpretation if notthe one you wanted to demonstrate.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
"Ok emotions do affect plot anf motivation" if you agree with that, then what are you even trying to prove here?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@BleakAsh “shouldn’t Kizaru not being ordered to fight Luffy give him even more reason to fight Luffy?” Do you hear yourself? Try saying these things out loud into the mirror before you post them next time. Might make you less prone to posting such obviously stupid comments lol.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Unlike water 7 and peak EL
In comparison to them, you can't make an argument or even demonstrate about Kizaru being significantly emotionally burdendd while fighting until a few chaps ago. ELDER dude just said Luffy is is an intrusion he should just be a pest to Kizaru, nothing suggests that he is held back while fighting luffy..
If he's able then he should have atleast immobilised luffy..unles he underestimated
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
- Luffy and regretted it

The emotional argument is WEAK
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It’s like you just said, the fact that Luffy was an intrusion/a pest is EXACTLY WHY Kizaru isn’t taking him seriously lol.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kizaru literally yells about how he doesn't wanna kill Vegapunk while fighting Luffy, even when fighting Luffy his mind is disturbed. This is irrefutable : https://i.ibb.co/5vGvMnh/want-to.png

"I DONT WANNA KILL HIM" yeah maybe he's an "emotional twat" as you worded it out.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Not everyone is a giant retard like Kaido who uses Thunder Bagua to deal with Raizo level opponents lol…
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Elder dude you got me Lol 🗿

Dude fought luffy and kept him at bay while perusing what he's ordered to do which is logical simce luffy is just a pest to him

Nothing in god's green earth suggests he's anywhere neaR prone to emotional turmoil as suggest by Kiwi

He's been following his sense of duty whike doing what he can to protect those not involved