Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Putting it here so you can see it better :P
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
Nooo, it’s not like that! It’s the opposite actually. I can get heated and agressive in these discussions so I rather avoid your posts altogether as I’d feel bad if I was being rude as you’re not a toxic poster unlike many when it comes to anything powerscaling related lol
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Oh I see, do you feel like my posts make no sense? I try to be as neutral as possible since Im a fan of both Admirals and Emperors and Idk lmao, it feels like what Im saying isnt crazy. Both Luffy and Kizaru didnt go all out but Kizaru won this round for sure.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
And dont worry about talking to me in the thread bro, I can take the heat haha.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
it ain’t crazy. I think both didn’t show their absolute best but Kizaru was factually not even properly focusing on Luffy. We can find excuses about Luffy didn’t do x and didn’t use x, but same applies for Kizaru that factually had no his full attention on his opponent. Even WSG happened while Kizaru was chasing after Vegapunk 2 seconds before. I feel Luffy awful stamina really brings his performance down tbh
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
I don’t actually think Kizaru is stronger in term of raw powerlevel than Luffy. But I believe in case of all our round two with no distraction and full focus, Luffy would need to come up with new type of speed based attacks to win. AP is not what he needs against Kizaru
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Well I agree with what you said, Luffys sudden awful stamina is going to bring him down in this fight but if they fight head on and both are serious then Id say we wouldve gotten a tougher and better fight. Im not sure who would win with Luffys stamina issues though honestly.

It really feels like Oda just decided that G5 Luffy would be too strong if he could keep it up forever and introduced this time limit
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>I don’t actually think Kizaru is stronger in term of raw powerlevel than Luffy. But I believe in case of all our round two with no distraction and full focus, Luffy would need to come up with new type of speed based attacks to win. AP is not what he needs against Kizaru

Yeah I always said that matchups matter, against Kizaru you cant fight like you would against a juggernaut like Kaido. His speed and mobility
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Is his strenght, and its going to be extremely hard to land good clean hits on him while he pepers your with attacks. WSG was a good idea, it was fast enough to land a clean hit on a Kizaru that was facing him for example.

Its also why Luffy went G5 after seeing how useless the other forms were because Kizarus speed was too much for him to land his pre G5.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
This is also why I think Kizarus performance against Luffy shouldnt translate to his performance against other top tiers who dont suffer from Luffys drawbacks. For example Kaido doesnt have a time limit, can be extremely fast when he wants to and has the durability to endure hits. I think Kizaru would have a harder time fighting Kaido than he would Luffy, and Luffy would have a harder time fighting Kizaru then
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
he would Kaido,etc
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
WSG worked great but it feels like the type of move that would have trouble landing again lol. Luffy needs build-up (Inflating his muscle and then spinning on himself to build momentum and speed). If Kizaru has average IQ his first instinct would be to light speed move kilometers away next time he sees something similar lol.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
For Kaido he’d beat Kizaru based on current showings for sure. But Kaido showed everything he had while Kizaru didn’t w Although for balance purpose I think out of all admirals only Akainu has a shot as beating Kaido in a fight as I still believe Akainu is fighting Luffy, Sabo is a meme.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Yeah if he starts seeing Luffys muscles swell up he might just move out of the way.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>For Kaido he’d beat Kizaru based on current showings for sure. But Kaido showed everything lol. Although for balance purpose I think out of all admirals only Akainu has a shot as beating Kaido in a fight as I still believe Akainu is fighting Luffy, Sabo is a meme.

I think the great equalizer is awakening, its what makes Admirals competitive with all out Emperors. I also agree that Akainu might end up stronger
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Then Kaido, I think its definitely Luffy that he will fight. If Oda decides to troll he might have him fight Dragon since the two seem to have history but its like an unlikely second. Very unlikely because I see Dragon fighting Imu and jobbing.
Kurozumi Wiwi
Kurozumi Wiwi
I think Akainu will be the only admiral with both aCOC and awakening, might seem wank but if Oda gave Sengoku COC and not Akainu, I’m done finding logic in this series lol.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
The only real issue I have with this is that if he has both how come his fight with Aokiji was a stalemate for 10 days. Unless he attained CoC during the fight? Or like post fight?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
But I do think Akainu and Fuji should have it given their personalities.