Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I’d rather debate Kizaru vs Big Mom tbh, Kizaru’s feats are much more recent
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
No. Kizaru scares me. I fear he's too fast for Big Mom.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Lmao. Alright then, I’d debate Akainu
If you want you could use Kuzan and/or I could use BB or Luffy
I wouldn't use Kaidou in a debate against many characters though because serious, healthy Kaidou is a blatant god tier and it ain't fair to debate against that
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I’ll do Kuzan then. Again his feats are just more recent. Big Mom would probably be better corrected than Luffy or Teach since neither Luffy nor Teach really have established limits for their power. Kuzan doesn’t necessarily either but neither do Akainu or Kizaru
Alright.
I liked how Philosoraptor and Nik first laid out the common ground between them in their debate, I think we should do something like that in our's so we don't have to pay any mind to certain factors as we already agree on them.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The only ground rule I’d like to agree upon is that Beehive Kuzan is slightly out of his physical prime due to being crippled and lack of training. I think Aokiji would high or extreme diff Beehive Kuzan.

If you can agree to that, I can agree that Kid and Law would not have beaten Big Mom without the bombs
I'm not too sure about that, I don't think it hinders him much as he still gets the ice leg, though the ice leg is easier to tear off, so I guess you could argue he's slightly nerfed compared to his Marineford self.
I suppose I could agree on that though.
I'll also agree that he probably isn't affected by Prometheus due to being able to withstand Akainu's magma for 10 whole days.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think it’s clear Kuzan isn’t doing any or much training after leaving the Navy. Seemed like he went through a depression for a year and only then did he “become active” again. And he definitely isn’t punching the battleship bag anymore. I think he would’ve slightly overpowered old Garp in a fist fight if he were still in his prime.
Not sure about that. I mean even pre ts Luffy, after seeing Ace die to Akainu, kept training and punching rocks and shit.
I doubt Kuzan wasn't training and what not, especially as he seemed kind of confident that he could take on BB and his goons when they met in the bar.
But who knows.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well I can concede that he kept in shape for the purpose of debate
In any case we need a judge before we make the thread or start our arguments
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
We can still make the thread and get a judge after lol. @Uncle Van or @Tyki_Mikk would be good unbiased judges.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Or whoever really, idc who judges lol.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
We need a judge of 3 unbiased user who would be legit post their opinion.
Did this in the past too.