Kizaruber EatsLmao I love that opening, I was tempted to post it! One of the OPs I never skip! WILD SURVIVOR! or Wild Challenger I mean lmao, I confused it with the Baka Survivor one too hahaha! A creditless HD upscale too!? TYSM Hanners-san, I love it!
Kizaruber EatsAye it seems like quite a niche series but I saw it on TV as a kid and absolutely loved it. I've barely ever met fans of it outside of the fandom ofc but I've never tried to find any either tbf.
It's not a series I ever see get mentioned either sadly. A real hidden gem for sure.
I know a few similar series which I love too.
Kizaruber EatsThe english dub for it is so insanely good too! I bought some of the manga volumes here for a later battle arc and was laughing my ass off at the sharingan and nen parodies lol.
Kizaruber EatsOh yes, same here! Toonami blessed us so damn much! Oh gosh, Ive not seen GITS (lol that abbreviation) yet somehow ironically BUT I can imagine how odd that might have been hahaha! Goes to show how talented some VAs are and thus how broad their range is too ofc!
Aye, unfortunately, I cant remember much but the there was this sort of Broly esque villain doing a tournament in a city i think, Bobobo and his friends
Kizaruber Eatsincluding Jelly Jiggler were fighting a conejo I mean rabbit henchman of the villain and they were suspended in a canyon/over a huge chasm or w/e. It was VERY odd hahaha!
I never saw the whole anime but I know it was axed prematurely like a lot of anime back then unfortunately, ive not even heard of a Japanese dub original of it, only an English one!
But in this era of Pop Team Epic, memes, surrealism and other
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.