Worstgen

Poorsalino Cooker
Poorsalino Cooker
A lot of people getting banned out of the blue lately.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
He was being a racist towards Muslims, fabricating lies about our religion and promoting hate towards us in his status out of the blue unprovoked . He got called out and now he's banned I assume that is why.

Not surprising, he's known for it in the political thread.. @notAfanboy can testify
notAfanboy
notAfanboy
The mods and Al know. He admitted that he uses social media platforms to spread awareness (propaganda) about Muslims. I once said this wont do any good, but he replied it will help even one person at a time (sth like this). But he was keeping everything in political discussion thread. I continuously debunked his propaganda posts by replying with Hindu fact checkers from India, their own sources.
notAfanboy
notAfanboy
He used to say Muslims dont get punished hard enough in India because SUPREME COURT judges support Muslims 😂. He also implied that opposition party is also supportive of Muslims. This is the result of current ultra nationalist BJP party led by Narendra Modi. Narenda Modi was responsible for Gujrat Massacre (hundreds of Muslims were killed).
As a result, their current leader was banned from entering the United State
notAfanboy
notAfanboy
I think, the reason he got banned now is that nobody was buying his propaganda posts in Political thread and most of the times he was thread banned. So, he decided to post them as statuses to satisfy his hate boner.
@BleakAsh @Toby D. Dog @Monkey D Theories @NikaInParis some of the users who know about Tejas. Probably Uncle Van too, since he regularly moderates that thread.
NikaInParis
NikaInParis
Nothing of value was lost
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Posted it as statuses :saden:

Yes since I have never seen you in the politics thread @MonsterKaido you might be unaware of how tejas loves to spread political ultranationalist propaganda and repeatedly got threadbanned
Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
Man, this mf should just be permabanned. He's proven time and time again to be unapologetically racist and genocidal.
Monkey D Theories
Monkey D Theories
Odd, I haven’t seen him post hate speech for a while
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
That's fucking deplorable man. I didn't know he was like this, I'm putting him on ignore now
Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
Yeah but I tend to avoid the political thread and what not, so I never knew if it was true.
But seeing all this, I now know it must be.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Dude literally made a status post starting with a dramatic quesiton addressing people here to be cautious about Muslims

Cautious about what you may ask?

That this dipshit made up the fact that we spit in food to make it halal.and apprently their court was condoning it?! Tff

Just what the actual hell dude.. And you had some scumbags like him chanting hindu slogans yo support it rather than chastising him.
Toby D. Dog
Toby D. Dog
50% of this forum is similar to him.
Not sure about 50% but there's a good amount of people who make unfathomably racist or pedophilic comments and don't get punished.