Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Natalija Anything produced by CBS or FOX in the last 30 years. I realize that might not make sense outside of America, so I’ll list Big Bang Theory and Friends specifically.
Natalija
Natalija
Hahaha phew. Okay. Yes, this type of humor flies over my head, honestly. I tried Brooklyn Nine Nine recently, and I was bored out of my mind. Never understood the Friends hype either
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I don’t mind B99, but it’s nowhere near my first choice. Friends was bad when it first aired, and it has aged so poorly. What kind of comedy are you actually into?
Natalija
Natalija
Yes, but it's crazy how it remained relevant. Most of my friends watch it even now. Hmm I'm not really the comedy type, but I like Modern Family. And of course classics like Only Fools and Horses and Blackadder. You?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Modern Family’s a good one, don’t think I’ve heard of the rest which makes me feel like a plebeian 🥴 My favorite comedy and show in general is It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, but I also love Scrubs, The Office, King of the Hill, Veep, and a bunch of others!
Natalija
Natalija
Not heard of Only Fools and Horses??????????? Impossible. Most famous British sitcom. Ooooh also Coupling is very good. If you love comedy, give them a shot. Veep is on my list! I hope it'll be good. :)