Natalija
Natalija
😊 hi!
Cinera
Cinera
How are you doing today dear?
Natalija
Natalija
Doing great, allergy is killing me a bit, but other than that fab :D you? I HOPE you're working!
Cinera
Cinera
I've done 6 sessions today (minimum target of 10, goal of 15). I plan to take a nap soon then wake up in a few hours to continue working. I'll probably reach the minimum target but not the goal.
Cinera
Cinera
The content is also not as voluminous as I had feared. I could grind through it all in 3 hours or so if I didn't take any notes and trusted only my memory, but I think I wouldn't do that (the exam has a pass mark of 80%).
Cinera
Cinera
My condolences regarding the allergy. If you don't mind me asking, what are you allergic to?
Natalija
Natalija
Wow! See, that’s why it’s okay for someone like you to procrastinate, you can get it done.
Good luck, stay diligent 😎
Cinera
Cinera
Thanks. 😊
Natalija
Natalija
See, it’s another thing which just appeared to me with age :D I don’t know to exactly what, hadn’t had it tested yet. Certain pollen
Cinera
Cinera
I wasn't aware allergies spontaneously developed? 🤔

IIRC, you mentioned a party for the lockdown being lifted; have you started going outside again?
Natalija
Natalija
They do :') sadly you can get an allergy anytime. It's very common in 20s/30s
Yassss, I'm going out normally. Why? What about yourself?
Cinera
Cinera
I was just confirming that you were indeed going out, since you mentioned pollen and it's not an irritant you're likely to be exposed to indoors.
Cinera
Cinera
The lockdown has been lifted here, but I still work from home.
Natalija
Natalija
Yeah, when I go outside it's like a hellhole :D
Neat, it's probably easier to work from home for most.
Cinera
Cinera
Is your job not compatible with remote work?
Natalija
Natalija
It is for the most part. But I work better AT work.