Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Yeah, will do. ❤
Cinera
Cinera
9 sessions done so far, just 1 more to reach my target of 10. I think I'll try and complete the goal of 15.

Progress itself is slow going though. I may be paying a bit too much attention to detail.
Natalija
Natalija
No trying, DO IT :D
That's fine, even snails reach their goal eventually.
Cinera
Cinera
Well, I completed the 10th session, so I wouldn't be requesting the ban. It's 22:13 now though (and I'm on my 30 minutes long break), so I'm not sure there is physically enough time left to complete the remaining 5 sessions to reach my 15 session goal, but I've made my minimum target, so yay! \o/
Cinera
Cinera
There was a time I was averaging 30+ sessions a day, so barely making 10 is not really confidence inspiring. I guess I could try and work towards 20 sessions a day and try maintaining that over the long run.
Cinera
Cinera
What have you been up to?
Natalija
Natalija
Well precisely because you know subconsciously that you can do a lot in short time is why you procrastinate, this is normal
Cinera
Cinera
> Well precisely because you know subconsciously that you can do a lot in short time is why you procrastinate, this is normal

I think I'm just lazy overall and have been lacking in motivation of recent.
Natalija
Natalija
Laziness is common among smart people
Motivation, ha. That is common among everyone
Cinera
Cinera
What makes you think I'm smart? 🤔
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Cinera try to get more rest bud :P
Natalija
Natalija
@Cinera I'll act like you never asked that silly question ahahaha
Cinera
Cinera
@Natalija I was being serious.
:kriwhat:

I wasn't claiming that I'm not, but inquiring what your reasons for reading me as a "smart person" are.
Cinera
Cinera
> @Cinera try to get more rest bud :P

@Finalbeta tomorrow is Saturday, so I plan to wake up in the afternoon.
Natalija
Natalija
Hahah your train of thought
Cinera
Cinera
It's 23:54 now, and I managed to do 13 sessions. I wouldn't be getting anymore done today, but that's fine. I might take a nap soon due to feeling tired/studying becoming more difficult.
Cinera
Cinera
> Hahah your train of thought

Hmm, fair enough I guess.
Cinera
Cinera
@Natalija you never answered the below question:
> What have you been up to?
Natalija
Natalija