Search results

  1. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    My plan was to tree stomp
  2. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    You were open scumming
  3. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Technically as a tree trunk I also win @Fujishiro
  4. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    I had begun suspecting Naomi a couple of phases ago because it’s not the first time that she likes a disproportional amount of my posts. lol
  5. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Vote win Lanji
  6. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Straight up inactives who managed to kill townies?
  7. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    how confident are you on this Naomi?
  8. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Though I must say that town has not had 1 correct read all game
  9. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    I’ll follow you. vote lynch gianfi
  10. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Do you need a gun to vig?
  11. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    not sure it’s going to help. I’m guessing that his abilities got nerfed before he could die
  12. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Thanks for the clarification
  13. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Nothing wrong with being hairy
  14. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    I agree. There are a lot of abilities left and right and some can be vague enough to appear townie
  15. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    I rather vote for low hanging fruits then vote for people that I don't scum read.
  16. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    What do you like about Gianfi. That's not the first time that you brought that vote up. It really upsets you or you are really trying grasp at straws.
  17. Alwaysmind

    [FNZ] Role Madness Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Mafia

    Like two games ago lol
Top