Surviving aint a feat when nobody dies. He was knocked from Zunesha, he was defeated and probably knocked from Fujitora and allies. And what samuria?
Jack has been a punching bag that had to use poison to defeat minks.
Minks are not strong, they arent as strong as a Commander for sure.
She has bad feats... But she does look stronger.
Smothie should be stronger than Cracker and Cracker aint weak. She receives powerscaling from Cracker.
While Jack... He is the weakest commander, he doesnt receive powerscaling from no one, neither from the flying six as, Jack has been in the...
Redemption? That loser?
What he needs is training, he is the most pathetic commander of all Yonko.
No haki, hybrid very useless. He just has a huge dick to swing.
i dont know if YC/Vice admiral physical tier levels... But he indeed was underestimated.
Dude defeated Kuro with ease, and he was a Veteran with low bounty. Luffy didnt really struggle as much as people think he did, he overwhelmed his opponent by margin in paradise world, there was exceptions...
Didnt Boa sisters had CoO?... Didnt the crew of Lucci had CoO?
I mean, CoO can help you see, but you still can be faster and speedblitz. And not all pirates at New World are great as Katakuri.
Alabasta Croco has an explanation.
I dont think so.
I think you are overrating these Captains and underestimating Luffy.
They called Luffy and newbie, but was he ?
Luffy after that, he had 400 million bounty, much higher than many Captains, at the new world or paradise, Luffy may have a little time as pirate but he was nit...
Dont know why, But I knew that Zoro at Gyojin island had something to do.
But its still hard to understand what it takes to use CoC as an attack.
Zoro when he used CoC at Wano, for me it seemed he acceptted to be a King...
Emma is a cursed sword and all cursed swords puts its wielder on...
Its because.... One Piece doesnt work around Luffy, they all have their own goals. Focusing in Dragon might change the course of the manga.
Its like... Lets focus on Enel... What the fuck does Enel have to do with the story and Luffy? Maybe nothing. Showing Dragon wilm benefit Luffy?
Maybe not.
Thats what I am saying, I never said there wasnt nothing at Laugh tale, I said that aint the One Piece, One Piece is the treasure Roger used to Bait the pirates search to the last island. People think its all his gold
No, Roger never made someomes else treasure popular.
He just said "you want all I Had? Go get it, I left it all at that place"
Roger motivated the pirates to search for his treasure so they could also find what Joy Boy left (if he did) and discover the lost history, yet they dont know that.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.