Powers & Abilities “Base” monster trio throughout the years

The monster trio along with all of the crew have grown significantly stronger throughout the series gaining new forms and abilities along the way
In this I’m just going to focus on the monster trio and their growth and how what we consider their “base” has changed over time. Like technically if we wanna be annoying base would just be them without their fruit, weapons, haki, and other powers but no

Just to clarify only focusing on actual power ups not just casual arc to arc growth

Luffy
  1. From alvida to enies lobby “base” is just him using his fruit pre gears
  2. Post enies lobby to post marineford he starting incorporating gear 2 and 3 more and more to his “base”
  3. Since the start of the timeskip to luffy fully mastered gear 2/3 casually and developed all 3 haki he can use in conjunction
    • Has observation haki
    • Developed invisible armament and armament hardening. The hardened attacks getting new names like jet vs hawk for g2
    • Has conquerors tho tbh idk if I’d count it since it’s not as casually or seamlessly used all the time. It’s a bigger deal and probably more taxing
  4. Developed future sight observation during the katakuri fight to add to his “base”
  5. Developed emissions + internal armament during udon to add to it
  6. Developed conquerors infusion but for the same reason as above hesitate to put it here for the same reasons. I don’t think he uses conquerors in general as casually and often as he does internal armament or future observation but I guess I could be wrong
Also yeah I wouldn’t refer to gear 4 or 5 as base seeing as they’re both stressful on his body and have time limitations

Zoro
  1. “Base” zoro in the east blue was him with wado ichimonji and 2 nameless swords Kozaburo made
  2. From the start of the grand line all the way to enies lobby base zoro was him with wado, sandai kitetsu, and yubashiri
    • During that time he obviously gained new abilities to make him stronger that being
      • An infrequent usage of haki. If I remember correctly he wasn’t really able to use it post alabasta. Few rare times he’d use armament but I don’t remember observation tbh. Idk or fully remember enough to say he used it enough to even be considered part of his “base” tbh. Tho I’m not really against it I guess
      • Flying slashes
  3. In thriller bark he got shusui to make up for his lost yubashiri
  4. Since the timeskip zoro fully got the hang of invisible emissions armament and observation haki. He also developed new stronger versions of old attacks like purgatory onigiri vs onigiri. In my personal opinion it might have something to do with him fully mastering shusui and his new scar
    • Also yes while zoro obviously had hardening I don’t think it was a casual thing for him at that point
  5. In wano he gained enma after giving up shusui. With the further he masters the blade the stronger he gets which is still currently in progress. Hardening + stronger haki enhanced slashes becoming a lot more casual for him
    • Also while koh isn’t base it might be incorporated into base. With as time goes he should be more and more able to release just as much haki as oden did just as casually. Without the need of straining his body with overflowing haki. Overflow obviously not because a part of base
  6. Developed conquerors + infusion in onigashima but same thing I said for luffy not sure whether or not to count it
I don’t consider asura or koh base. Tho like I said he might eventually be able to release just as much haki as he does in koh just as casually as oden without overflowing

Sanji
  1. From the start all the way to enies lobby base sanji is just him using black leg style
  2. Post enies lobby he starts incorporating diable jambe more and more into his “base”
  3. During the timeskip he develops both armament and observation haki. Also sky/blue walk that add to his speed and mobility
    • Also sanji does get new upgraded attack names for those who don’t know. For example collier shoot becomes collier strike. Him enhancing his attacks further with hotter fire thanks to the haki. It’s just that the viz translations kinda fuck him over. Have an old ass thread for anyone interested
  4. In onigashima he developed the exoskeleton that also allows him to use ifrit. With the more time passes the more it seems it’ll be incorporated into his “base” as a casual thing he’s able to use whenever

From alvida to enies lobby “base” is just him using his fruit pre gears
Gears are base.

“Base” zoro in the east blue was him with wado ichimonji and 2 nameless swords Kozaburo made
But base zoro here is just wado + nameless sword.
Don't be shy add in everything till Eniess lobby. Which includes Haki/Ashura and all the famed/Named sword lol.

Condom was doing only gomu gomu no pistol back then. Lmao.

Note - Idc about sanji , I ain't commenting on him.
He doesn't deserves to discussed alongside other two. Lol

Try a bepo(Cocaine bear) vs Sanji thread next