Episode Discussion 1062 is one of the best one piece episodes ever

Some people have short memories so allow me to refresh yours. That was Zoro’s last best fight against Pica…7 years ago.

Look how minimal and clear the auras were with their duels while it still felt like watching One Piece.

After reading all the comments in the community of people creaming their pants over Zoro’s lightsaber fights, minecraft blocks and nuke shots, i’ve lost all hope to see the animation before Wano back in the next arc.
Bruh, Zoro vs Pica was okay, but Zoro vs King is literally, 1 billion times better.

Zoro vs Pica was what they could manage back then. Zoro vs King is what they can manage now. The difference in quality is beyond absurd.

Zoro vs Pica is an alright episode of TV anime. Zoro vs King has some of the best shit in TV anime...just generally.
Post automatically merged:

Thriller Bark - Sabaody are far better animated than post skip
Yeah nah bruh. Those arcs had some great episodes, especially from talents like Ryo Onishi and Naoki Tate(among many others), but the anime has just grown dramatically in quality in Wano.

Wano in terms of animation quality is leagues above any other arc in the series.

Its not even a debate.
Post automatically merged:

As for this episode, definitely one of the strongest in the series.

Easily Zoro's coolest and best animated fight by a gigantic margin.

Production wise, its definitely a contender for number one if only for Vincent and Yen's portions of the episode towards the end.

Action wise, also solid contender for number one spot, and I think it absolutely holds up and in some areas eclispes episodes like 1017, and I'd say it definitely eclipses Tanaka's last enourmous action episode on 1033(which is still an absolutely fantastic episode).

Genuinely a feat for the anime.

Last edited:
For me the ranking of the "big episodes" post 1000 goes like this :
1015 > 1062 > 1033 > 1061 > 1017

Shout-out to 1026, 1045 and 1051 though which are all also really good but those 5 are a tier above imo.
The next big episode should be 1066 for Kid and Law vs Big Mom, I expect a lot from it, hopefully it will deliver like 1061 and 1062 did.

LMAOOOOO

Imagine thinking that this dogshit ass pica fight is better than Zoro vs King in the anime

Zoro vs Pica was ass in the anime
The animation was trash

You mfs are out of your minds
Bruh, Zoro vs Pica was okay, but Zoro vs King is literally, 1 billion times better.

Zoro vs Pica was what they could manage back then. Zoro vs King is what they can manage now. The difference in quality is beyond absurd.

Zoro vs Pica is an alright episode of TV anime. Zoro vs King has some of the best shit in TV anime...just genera
Fair enough, I respect your taste

:whitepress: