Island 80th Branch Base

“Yea....no. I think I speak for both myself as well my friend” Rihan tilts his head in Katsumi direction
“here when I say that we’ll politely decline that option. It wouldn’t be in our best interests to pick that”

“Option B from tha way things are looking right now look like tha leading option. But I’m kinda opposed to tha whole “I’ll kill you vine it gives off” it’s not really my forte, I’m more experienced in tha killing someone else occupation ya feel me?”

As he conversed with tha Marine he began to survey his surroundings, tha landscape littered with tha broken bodies of random naval officers. Misshapen and bleeding out from his and Katsumi rampage minutes earlier. Tch, no matter how you look at it, we’re out numbered and outgunned with her here.

“Hey! Miss Marine, what is Option C by tha way? Can’t really make an informed choice without all tha info can we?” Rihan inquires with a quirk of his lips upwards and a raised eyebrow. I think our best option gonna be either creating a distraction or taking a hostage, cause straight up brute forcing our way out is a no go at this point
Isuka could tell from the way he was speaking he was up to something but what was it was a question that bugged her. ' What is he yapping for, I am getting an off feeling ' as she then momentarily stared at the direction from the other as he just waned but noticed how he was up to something too.

Instead of using her observation haki by closing her eyes, she stepped forward by sensing all those around her as it sent out waves like echolocation. Though unlike most others it was enough to be sent back to her. Her mastery over her observation haki was high enough to give her a quick insight into the location of many.
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 81

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 81 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a Town of a maximum of 500-meters.

She would use her haki and respond back to the Fishman whilst multitasking and replying to him " That option C was available but you leave me no choice to throw that offer away "
"Rihan, cover your eyes."
' I knew it he's up to something '
With speed and precision, he pulled his hands from his pockets and took hold of two black grenades that were hung on his belt. He used his thumbs to unhook the pins and flung them in Isuka's direction. They tore through the air like two small cannon balls. Five inches before reaching the marine, the two grenades explode, releasing a combination of light and smoke that extend for four meters.

"Hopefully that keeps her stunned long enough."

Katsumi quickly turned to Rihan and wrapped his fingers around his white kimono. Using all of his strength, he flung him towards their ship nearly loosing his balance in the process.

He recovers quickly and makes a break for the body he sensed moments before, beads of sweat getting lost in the wind of Katsumi's acceleration.
Isuka began by holding her sword horizontally above the shoulder then coated her arm then her sword with haki , and then performs a circular swing that launches the air-compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. " Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho! "

Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho (三百六十煩悩鳳 Sanbyakurokuju-Ppondo Hō?, literally meaning "360 Pound Cannon"): The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original.
71 Mastery, 61 Strength: Destructive Potency Rank: A

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: B
Description:
The most basic ability of this Haki grants an enhancement of Strength (when attacking) and Vitality (when defending). It can be used in a single body part or a weapon starting at 1 Mastery, or on the user's entire body and around multiple weapons starting at 21 Mastery.

Isuka Base Str Stat = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR A tech = +3 = Town Level
+1 Haki = City Level

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Thought
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

"Rihan, cover your eyes."
Closing his eyes from Katsumi warning, Rihan missed his fellow exprisoner detach grenades from his belt and toss them at tha impatiently waiting marine officer. Both Grenada’s detonating and bathing tha area in a sea of blinding light, covering their escape

Katsumi quickly turned to Rihan and wrapped his fingers around his white kimono. Using all of his strength, he flung him towards their ship nearly loosing his balance in the process.
Wtf kinda plan is this? I didn’t agree to be a human baseball dawg, were Rihans warped surprised screeches, tha rushing winds both carrying and swallowing up his message. From his now forced retreat, Rihan was high up enough that he had a better vantage point of their battle. Feeling tha sun warm his back up slightly and tha ocean gaining a larger piece of tha landscape he could even clearly make out their ship that carried them to tha base. Remembering tha staff he charged into battle with, Rihan tightens his grasp on tha old wooden weapon, crystal seeing to glower unnaturally in tha midday sun. Hmm, Brakendias king did say this thing could manipulate water freely well time to put that into practice. And see if I can’t help with our retreat.

Landing on tha docks, Rihan fastened both hands onto his staff, and stabbed his staff forth, tha ocean seeming to continue on it slow mix match ebb and flow. Then tha waters themselves receded and formed into a wave standing 35ft at its peak, tha wave was sent careening towards Isuka, soaking tha land it came in contact with

He recovers quickly and makes a break for the body he sensed moments before, beads of sweat getting lost in the wind of Katsumi's acceleration.

Dammit, Katsumi began tha guy and let’s go! We’re done hea for now, we’ve nothing to gain anymore. I’ll grab the anchor and then we’re outta hea as soon as tha words left his mouth, Rihan was inna full sprint to tha socks edge before he threw himself over tha edge into tha aquamarine West Blue waters. His detonation tha depths that housed their anchor and their ticket out of Isuka hands.......

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

Isuka began by holding her sword horizontally above the shoulder then coated her arm then her sword with haki , and then performs a circular swing that launches the air-compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. " Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho! "

undefined
"Shit."

He had managed to gain some distance and had already arrived at the docks, with the wrecked remains of the merchant vessel in sight he was soon ready to grab his target. But the Marine Commander had already made her move.

He heard her call out the name of what sounded like a technique and quickly threw his body to the ground, landing flat on his stomach. It was just in time, he narrowly avoided the spiraling projectile as it tore through the air up above him. He watched in awe as it made it's way to the vessel, completely destroying it. A massive cloud of dust and debris followed in the wake of the attack.

Landing on tha docks, Rihan fastened both hands onto his staff, and stabbed his staff forth, tha ocean seeming to continue on it slow mix match ebb and flow. Then tha waters themselves receded and formed into a wave standing 35ft at its peak, tha wave was sent careening towards Isuka, soaking tha land it came in contact with
Up ahead, Rihan had already landed on the docks himself. Hearing the sound of rushing water, Katsumi looked to his left to see that a wave began taking shape. He quickly rose to his feet and began sprinting again.

Is this the power of that staff? The world is just filled with crazy powers.

He grinned to himself, his revolver in hand once again.

I think its best to drop the hostage plan altogether for now.

Katsumi crouched and pushed off the earth. Flying through the air in the direction of the deck of their ship. He landed with a thud that echoed throughout the ship. As the wave headed for Isuka's direction, Katsumi emptied his barrel and fired the final five of his bullets from his revolver her direction.

"Hurry up with the anchor! It would suck if she sent another one of those slashes over here, im sure you saw what it did to the other ship over there."

Then he turned his attention to the Commander.

"Hey Isuka, your job as a Marine is to protect innocent lives right? Well as you can see there's a giant wave headed your way, and an unconcious man is on the shore of the beach..."

Katsumi dusted off his sleeves nonchalantly before he continued.

"We'll leave your island alone. I am White Haired Katsumi and my friend is Captain Rihan, together we make up The Nex Pirates. Remember us. Tell your Marine friends too. We're the new boys on the block, and we're gonna flip the entire world on it's head. Maybe one day we'll cross paths again."

@Dream @Jiihad

Isuka could hear the two bicker and immediately came to straws ' Despite the two causing such travesty they lack the cohesiveness of a true threat like many pirates around the world but these two are just after individual goals. I heavily doubt the two are just doing this to throw me off. Though they may be pirates they are in their early phase when the perfect opportunity like this presents itself they are easier to be weeded out '

She'd been analyzing everything until now from their attacks of the port to sudden infighting but without the use of fists or attacking one another, it's them bickering. If they knew how to fight as a collective they would propose a larger threat to the world government, this Isuka knew but she was a little agitated feeling like the third wheel in this.

" Can you guys just kiss and make up your making me barf here. " her tone was simply making a sarcastic remark but this was to try provoking one to attack as she knew she could take out one of them if provoked. This would look good in some paperwork and could possibly result in a promotion.

' Come on take the bait boys, come at me '

"Hey Isuka, your job as a Marine is to protect innocent lives right? Well as you can see there's a giant wave headed your way, and an unconcious man is on the shore of the beach..."

Katsumi dusted off his sleeves nonchalantly before he continued.

"We'll leave your island alone. I am White Haired Katsumi and my friend is Captain Rihan, together we make up The Nex Pirates. Remember us. Tell your Marine friends too. We're the new boys on the block, and we're gonna flip the entire world on it's head. Maybe one day we'll cross paths again."
Hearing the responsibilities of what a marine soldier should be doing caused her to chuckle a little though it was under her breath. She was now at this point just defending the inhabitants and island itself from any more relentless attacks. But she wanted one of them to take the bait.

" Giant wave huh? ... that sounds like child's play. " would be her remark to his statement and knew immediately they were withdrawing but what caused her surprise at the announcement of one introducing himself and leaking the other name and group name.

She'd smile ' Nice to know they saved me time doing my homework on this buffoons '

" You two saved me the hours of making some crap names for you two, but allow me to give you two a parting gift " her tone changed as did her demeanor from one just listening and watching them carefully to her blood lust just leaking. She gave up on trying to bait them she went for the kill.

She immediately charged her sword engulfed it with a thick coating of armament hardening. Though what would come as a surprise the sword would be engulfed in flame patterns traversing from the handle going up. She had allowed her blood lust to leak and she had put more than the allotted amount of haki she could put. She began to pant a little with her holding a tight grasp on the handle of the sword before swinging her sword with her roaring out " TSUJIKAZE! "

' Nex Pirates, welcome to your END '

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 41 or above
41-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
100-120 Mastery:
Destructive potency: A
Description:
In advanced applications, the skin-blackening effect of Hardening takes on a flame-like pattern and the shining color changes from the basic grey to a new one depending on the user (for example, Luffy's changes to pinkish-red and Katakuri's to light-blue).

Tsujikaze: is a straight, long-ranged, skill. After a short period of "charging", the user executes a diagonal slash from bottom-left to top-right at such a speed that it is impossible for the human eye to keep track of the sword. The skill is activated by lowering a katana-type weapon to the user's left hip. The skill takes some time before it activates, which is the only time that the opponent has to prepare a counter-attack, as the skill is too fast once it initiates. (Requires 71 Strength, 71 Sword Style) - DPR: A

Isuka BST = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR A = + 3 = 101-119: 7. Town Level
DPR B Flame Hardening = +2 = Mountain Level

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Thought
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Narration

Torpedoing to tha depths of tha West blue waters, Rihan zoned in on their anchor nestled into tha sandy sea floor light from tha sun penetrating its crystal clear surface and glinting off tha anchors metal finish. Before tha oceans surface had settled he was closing his fingers around tha chain tha was pulled taught by said anchor. With a heave Rihan dislodged tha anchor from its temporary sandy residence and sent it speeding to tha surface, nit wasting a second he kicked off tha ocean bottom and followed it to tha surface at break neck speed

Hurry up with the anchor! It would suck if she sent another one of those slashes over here, im sure you saw what it did to the other ship over there."
Whoosh!! Anchor blasting through tha surface of tha water going skyward Rihan following Milliseconds later “Consider it done I ain’t trying to get hit by that shot either anchors up we out this bitch!”

As he was mid air with tha anchor tha sun bathed salt water dribbling off his white short sleeve kimono, turning it almost translucent from being submerged and saturated in water. Tha sun fighting a losing battle drying his clothes with how short he would be this close to it. His attention was caught by tha Marine commanding officers voice ringing out....

" Can you guys just kiss and make up your making me barf here. "
Hearing her take a jab at he and his friend banter brought a smirk to Rihans visage despite their current situation. “Sorry ma’am he’s not my type, I prefer tha softer side of tha menu personally. But then again, i have a sneaking suspicion you might too tho.”

Grabbing tha anchors chain to stop tha anchors momentum, Rihan whips his entire right arm forward firing tha anchor at Isuka whom had jus sent out a Haki infused air slash what tha fuck, this Bih trying to kill kill us, that anchors gonna get ate up, I got a feeling this gone hurt like a muthafucka

As he starts descending, Rihan takes a moment to focus on using his CoA on his left arm. Tho at this point he is only able to bring forth tha invisible version of Armament Haki. Once he felt his arm coated in tha invisible force, he throws out a karate chop amplified by armament haki “Kaimen Wari” tha wave catching tha anchor and sending it speeding like a bullet along with tha wave as well heading for a head on collision with Isukas Tsujikaze. Rihan completing his descent in a crumpling heap on tha ships deck out of breath, he noticed that tha ship had started to drift away from tha marine base without tha anchor tethering it to tha port. Sails catching tha residual wind from Rihans chop attack.....

Kaimen Wari: The users Directs a downwards karate chop attack. Making the ocean split into itself, sending a shock/stunned wave to the enemy in range of the attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

@Mr. Anderson @Dream

Narration
"Dialouge"
Thoughts
Actions

" Can you guys just kiss and make up your making me barf here. " her tone was simply making a sarcastic remark but this was to try provoking one to attack as she knew she could take out one of them if provoked. This would look good in some paperwork and could possibly result in a promotion.
Katsumi couldnt help but scowl at her remark.

If you're trying to bait us into attacking, you need to do a better job than that.

He was no stranger to marine tactics. He had already realized the distance between himself and Isuka that was currently present. He could feel the seething burn of disappointment travel throughout his abdomen. It hurt him to have to retreat after finding such a strong enemy, but his wits reminded him of Rihan and his goal.

Rihan's retort took him out of his thoughts.

“Sorry ma’am he’s not my type, I prefer tha softer side of tha menu personally. But then again, i have a sneaking suspicion you might too tho.”
She immediately charged her sword engulfed it with a thick coating of armament hardening. Though what would come as a surprise the sword would be engulfed in flame patterns traversing from the handle going up. She had allowed her blood lust to leak and she had put more than the allotted amount of haki she could put. She began to pant a little with her holding a tight grasp on the handle of the sword before swinging her sword with her roaring out " TSUJIKAZE! "
"Softer side of the menu? You confirming you into Octopus?"

As Isuka prepared her attack, Katsumi recognised the familiar black flame coating englufing her blade.

Ryou...even in areas such as these people are capable of using it. I guess he was right...

He shook his head. He didnt have time to think about the past, right now they're enemy was attacking again.

Rihan whips his entire right arm forward firing tha anchor at Isuka whom had jus sent out a Haki infused air slash
As he starts descending, Rihan takes a moment to focus on using his CoA on his left arm. Tho at this point he is only able to bring forth tha invisible version of Armament Haki. Once he felt his arm coated in tha invisible force, he throws out a karate chop amplified by armament haki “Kaimen Wari” tha wave catching tha anchor and sending it speeding like a bullet along with tha wave as well heading for a head on collision with Isukas Tsujikaze. Rihan completing his descent in a crumpling heap on tha ships deck out of breath, he noticed that tha ship had started to drift away from tha marine base without tha anchor tethering it to tha port. Sails catching tha residual wind from Rihans chop attack.....
"Good choice."

Adding the anchor was a nice touch too.

He unhooked his last grenade from his belt and winds up his arm like he's preparing to throw a baseball. The force of Rihan's technique caused the ship the blow backwards away from the port, gaining them some distance. Katsumi throws the grenade full speed as Rihan hits the deck, intending to back up his friends attack.

He stands still, awaiting all three attacks to collide as they float away.

Engineering:60
Grenade: Mastery 1
1-20: Takes 1 slot - DPR: D, 1m diameter
21-40: Takes 2 slots - DPR: C, 2m diameter
41-60: Takes 3 slots - DPR: C, 4m diameter
61-80: Takes 4 slots - DPR: B, 6m diameter
81-99: Takes 5 slots - DPR: B, 8m diameter
100: Takes 6 slots - DPR: A, 10m diameter
120:: Takes 6 slots - DPR: A, 12m diameter

@Jiihad @Dream

The attacks collided creating sparks before Isuka as her view was hindered, she was unable to use her haki the armament variant and due to sparks her observation and mind were far apart to be used.

"Mam, I think it's best we withdraw" a marine soldier would shout behind her.

" Ugghhhh! " whilst covering her eyes with her left arm to block the sparks from going into her eyes. She was at her edge and there was no more she could do in terms of offensive output. The overuse of haki had her spent as she collapsed to her knees, panting and sweating.

" Damnit, I thought I could at least take one of them " with her punching the concrete floor. She knew her limits and recognised the terror that was afloat on the oceans would return would become a possibility.

' If these guys come again, there's no doubt today I learned two huge things. One the use of my own armament haki and the other the names of those two. '

She was dreading the repercussions from this but she had no time to beat herself about it, she grabbed onto the hilt of the sword to get her back to her feet. " Tend to wounded now and I want a count of all the citizens at the place at the double "

The earlier words of the pirate still resounded in her head of an incoming tsunami and she was well versed in dealing with hazards and natural disasters.

" Also you soldier get me a den den linked to marine headquarters now! "

Thus marked the beginning of the Nex Pirates as bounties would be issued as the world would begin to know the names.