Bougya A List Of Elder Lee Hung’s Personal Bitches

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
What up you godless thots,

Today is a monumentous day, as today I have personally come into possession of over one hundred and forty personal bitches. Everyone go ahead and congratulate my bitches for this illustrious honor:

@comrade, @Topi Jerami, @Shanks, @RayanOO, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @HA001, @Garp the Fist, @Guymieux, @Shiroyru, @Vlad D. Impaler, @BOCCHI, @Mr. Reloaded, @SmokedOut, @trav, @Rukusho, @Reign, @LolonoisZolo, @Himura, @Ryuarashi, @Red Admiral, @Just a member, @Awayeah, @CbShadow, @Thabeast, 9ShishiolsBack, @baboura, @zoroebok, @Virecit, @Den_Den_Mushi, @Kishido, @Fleet Leader Fenaker, @Ryuma, @Dark
Admiral, @Superior to you, @KageFumi, @Alter, kumae, @Hanzo hattori, @Marimo_420, @Daikenki, @Kiku, @RecoomeBoom, @mly90, @Roronoa-sama, @Gauntlet, @zhenon, @Debanv, @Malick the last Light, @Biff, @Y-foe, @Aster, @Oblivion, @pastorlul, @Roo, @Raphaelxblack, @Peroroncino, @BigAmmi, @ConquistadoR, @opml, @mOnst3Rx, @MonsterKaido, @Vanlax, @NAMELESS, @Windfall Island, @Owari Da, @nostromo, @KhunRan, @Sheer D. Lusion, @Malio, @Therefir, @Arthur Fleck, @Kaen, @mosyawe, @Scotch\No.3/, @Sterbeen, @Swallalala, @wrongidea, @Tyrant MUUGEN, @Vajabaja, @roronoa_fan, @Ilskandar1997, @SOKIN, @Fleet_AdmiralKoby, @BornInAbyss, @Sasparan, @Adamxero, @Jack D. Jobber, @hk1992, @JayKitetsu, @Franosuke, @zenox, @just-for-fun12, @Medieval Era, @Seatonnes, @Cyrus, @Unlimited
@Rulebook, @Pringles, @Blazing Lion, @DarkestKnightofSpoilers, @Gladwing0, @SoufianeKh, @Akagami Law, @Charlie, @Kerkovian, @Glahuh, @RomanRiquelme10, @OGshine, @Pandaman, @Monster
Zoro's Tesla Supplier, @ZoroFan23, @Demarlkh, @DenifClock, @Levi, @Peppercore, @Croco boy, @Leggendofkirk, @HellBlazer04, @Durableguy, @GUI VI, @Jaekins, @10tT1tan1cCapta1n, @Getku, @Agent31, @Darkvie123, @RebelliousSoma, @Mark chadsend, @taph, @Pizza the Ghoul, @DavyJones, @Sekai Saikyö @Mihawk, @Nadel, @Thunderbolt, @Nyos, @CaeDBoyd, @HurricaneBilly, @Kumathegoat, @D. Plant

Now I know what you’re thinking.

“But wait, Lee Sama, why do these guys get to be your bitches? Can’t I be your bitch as well?”

And the answer to that is, of course! There is no limit to the amount of bitches who get on their knees in service to my power, but today we’re here to honor the first one hundred and forty.

You see, this group of gigabrains has the illustrious dishonor of getting single handedly solo’d by me at a mere faction of my prime:

As this group voted “No!” In the question of does Ryokugyu have a black blade.

And of course, we now have the most official coloring of Ryokugyu that we’ve gotten yet:

“bUt WaIt!!!! DiDn’t ThE vIvRe CaRd StAfF wAtCh ThE aNiMe???!!!”

Turns out the entirety of Toei Animatiom are now my bitches as well. Everyone congratulate Toei Animation on becoming my personal bitches.

And on the subject of slobbery pregnant canines, everyone go ahead and congratulate the WorstGen mod staff as well:

@Aids Sama @Booger @Bitcho @Thot D. Slut @Jiihad (we cool) @Kiwithot @Gnatalicka @Pansexual @Pot Inhaler @BraiyanOO @TheAidsStrickenClitGauntlet @Titty_Milk @Uncle Pan’s Cum Dumpster

^Anytime you guys feel like having your noses broken by a pair of huge, whopping, hairy tentacles, give me a call and I’ll be glad drag my sweaty ballsack across your useless faces.

Alright that does it from me! Let the festivities commence to celebrate the crowning of my army of personal bitches!

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

What up you godless thots,

Today is a monumentous day, as today I have personally come into possession of over one hundred and forty personal bitches. Everyone go ahead and congratulate my bitches for this illustrious honor:

@comrade, @Topi Jerami, @Shanks, @RayanOO, @Nidai_Kitetsu, @HA001, @Garp the Fist, @Guymieux, @Shiroyru, @Vlad D. Impaler, @BOCCHI, @Mr. Reloaded, @SmokedOut, @trav, @Rukusho, @Reign, @LolonoisZolo, @Himura, @Ryuarashi, @Red Admiral, @Just a member, @Awayeah, @CbShadow, @Thabeast, 9ShishiolsBack, @baboura, @zoroebok, @Virecit, @Den_Den_Mushi, @Kishido, @Fleet Leader Fenaker, @Ryuma, @Dark
Admiral, @Superior to you, @KageFumi, @Alter, kumae, @Hanzo hattori, @Marimo_420, @Daikenki, @Kiku, @RecoomeBoom, @mly90, @Roronoa-sama, @Gauntlet, @zhenon, @Debanv, @Malick the last Light, @Biff, @Y-foe, @Aster, @Oblivion, @pastorlul, @Roo, @Raphaelxblack, @Peroroncino, @BigAmmi, @ConquistadoR, @opml, @mOnst3Rx, @MonsterKaido, @Vanlax, @NAMELESS, @Windfall Island, @Owari Da, @nostromo, @KhunRan, @Sheer D. Lusion, @Malio, @Therefir, @Arthur Fleck, @Kaen, @mosyawe, @Scotch\No.3/, @Sterbeen, @Swallalala, @wrongidea, @Tyrant MUUGEN, @Vajabaja, @roronoa_fan, @Ilskandar1997, @SOKIN, @Fleet_AdmiralKoby, @BornInAbyss, @Sasparan, @Adamxero, @Jack D. Jobber, @hk1992, @JayKitetsu, @Franosuke, @zenox, @just-for-fun12, @Medieval Era, @Seatonnes, @Cyrus, @Unlimited
@Rulebook, @Pringles, @Blazing Lion, @DarkestKnightofSpoilers, @Gladwing0, @SoufianeKh, @Akagami Law, @Charlie, @Kerkovian, @Glahuh, @RomanRiquelme10, @OGshine, @Pandaman, @Monster
Zoro's Tesla Supplier, @ZoroFan23, @Demarlkh, @DenifClock, @Levi, @Peppercore, @Croco boy, @Leggendofkirk, @HellBlazer04, @Durableguy, @GUI VI, @Jaekins, @10tT1tan1cCapta1n, @Getku, @Agent31, @Darkvie123, @RebelliousSoma, @Mark chadsend, @taph, @Pizza the Ghoul, @DavyJones, @Sekai Saikyö @Mihawk, @Nadel, @Thunderbolt, @Nyos, @CaeDBoyd, @HurricaneBilly, @Kumathegoat, @D. Plant

Now I know what you’re thinking.

“But wait, Lee Sama, why do these guys get to be your bitches? Can’t I be your bitch as well?”

And the answer to that is, of course! There is no limit to the amount of bitches who get on their knees in service to my power, but today we’re here to honor the first one hundred and forty.

You see, this group of gigabrains has the illustrious dishonor of getting single handedly solo’d by me at a mere faction of my prime:

As this group voted “No!” In the question of does Ryokugyu have a black blade.

And of course, we now have the most official coloring of Ryokugyu that we’ve gotten yet:

“bUt WaIt!!!! DiDn’t ThE vIvRe CaRd StAfF wAtCh ThE aNiMe???!!!”

Turns out the entirety of Toei Animatiom are now my bitches as well. Everyone congratulate Toei Animation on becoming my personal bitches.

And on the subject of slobbery pregnant canines, everyone go ahead and congratulate the WorstGen mod staff as well:

@Aids Sama @Booger @Bitcho @Thot D. Slut @Jiihad (we cool) @Kiwithot @Gnatalicka @Pansexual @Pot Inhaler @BraiyanOO @TheAidsStrickenClitGauntlet @Titty_Milk @Uncle Pan’s Cum Dumpster

^Anytime you guys feel like having your noses broken by a pair of huge, whopping, hairy tentacles, give me a call and I’ll be glad drag my sweaty ballsack across your useless faces.

Alright that does it from me! Let the festivities commence to celebrate the crowning of my army of personal bitches!

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Touch grass.

Proof?
:milaugh:

All they did was take a scene right out of the manga and add color to it. A scene where GB was using blackened haki. The worst thing about it was they forgot to add blackened haki to his fingers. There goes your proof.

Close/
If they didn’t add color the blade would still be the same color it is in the manga aka black

Then why did they take the Haki off of his finger-roots
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

They took the Haki off his roots and left it on the blade? Lmfaooooo
Exactly, that's the point. It's a scene taken directly for the manga and they didn't even copy it correctly so you there goes your proof.

You might have a point and they would have created a new scene and not taking a scene directly from the manga.
Post automatically merged:

If they didn’t add color the blade would still be the same color it is in the manga aka black
Why did they take away the haki from his finger? That means they made a mistake with the scene.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It's a scene taken directly for the manga and they didn't even copy it correctly so you there goes your proof.
They’re not copying a manga scene lmfao. They’re coloring the clearest version of Ryokugyu Oda drew as they see his official color scheme. Lol

And in that official color scheme, Ryokugyu’s blade is even blacker than it is in the actual manga. Lmfao

They’re not copying a manga scene lmfao. They’re coloring the clearest version of Ryokugyu Oda drew as they see his official color scheme. Lol

And in that official color scheme, Ryokugyu’s blade is even blacker than it is in the actual manga. Lmfao

Are these two scene of GB the same?

Was the color scheme taken from the manga scene?

Was GB using haki in the manga?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Are these two scene of GB the same?
The Vivre Card coloring isn’t a “scene” lol. It’s a coloring. They chose that image because it’s the clearest version of Ryokugyu Oda has drawn.

Was the color scheme taken from the manga scene?
No. If it was, they would’ve colored his roots black. lol

Was GB using haki in the manga?
The fact that he isn’t using haki in the picture and yet they still colored the blade black anyway is the end of this conversation lmfao. Ryokugyu achieved Zolo and Mihawk’s life ambition on accident.