A strong case for why Sanji is the most talented rokushiki user, even better than Lucci

I think he'd be better if he learned all of the techniques 100%

But someone that knows 1 technique and uses it well vs someone that's mastered all 6 just isn't a good comparison

Though I will say Rokushiki for Sanji was a huge missed opportunity

Robin and Sanji have always been the stealth/spy/undercover members of the crew

Robin learned Fishman Karate (which is a little odd tbh) but what was Sanji actually taught over the timeskip outside of the Vital Recipes

I'll never stop saying Sanji had the worst teacher lmfao

If Sanji were dedicated enough, he should have learned Rankyaku which is actually useful for his arsenal. Soru, Kamie, Tekkai, and Geppo pretty much Sanji can do. Finger pistol obviously not for Sanji but Robin should have get that.
Where another variant of Sky Walk (Blue Walk)?

Where superior Soru (invisible speed)?

Where superior Tekkai?

Where superior Kamie?

Oh wait, only Sanji has all these.

I did wish he learned all 6 techniques
but the goat is def lucci
so excited to see him back

rokushiki is easily my fav fighting style in op and lucci epitomizes that
I wouldn't like a Lucci copycat. At least not someone who doesn't train to master those techniques. Unless Rob Lucci trained Sanji over the timeskip or some shit to taught him all of the techniques. Overall I do like mutation based powers.

Robin for example has learned fishman karate from Koala but different applications.

I wouldn't like a Lucci copycat. At least not someone who doesn't train to master those techniques. Unless Rob Lucci trained Sanji over the timeskip or some shit to taught him all of the techniques. Overall I do like mutation based powers.

Robin for example has learned fishman karate from Koala but different applications.
yeah Not a copy cat per say But I Feel like they compliment the way sanji fights as well
for example sanji fights by kicking
a variation of rankyaku would have been a welcome addition. shigan on the other hand with his fingers doesn't fit him.

even skywalk/moonwalk wasn't really taught
he discovered it running away I think lmao

Btw, skills matter. For example. Combining Soru and Geppo, something that not a lot of CP members can do.

Then you got Kalifa who can't land a hit on Sanji at all.

So skills vary in person. Sanji can combine his Soru and Geppo btw.

I think he'd be better if he learned all of the techniques 100%

But someone that knows 1 technique and uses it well vs someone that's mastered all 6 just isn't a good comparison

Though I will say Rokushiki for Sanji was a huge missed opportunity

Robin and Sanji have always been the stealth/spy/undercover members of the crew

Robin learned Fishman Karate (which is a little odd tbh) but what was Sanji actually taught over the timeskip outside of the Vital Recipes

I'll never stop saying Sanji had the worst teacher lmfao
I think the point was that Sanji had no teacher. He was a survival = stronger not training = stronger. That's why he's CoO is far more developed than his CoA, since he was pretty much dependant on it. He didnt get anything from the TS, aside from haki, increase in stats and Blue Walk/Sky Walk. Which is completely fine cause his martial arts is already good and hes already mastered it.

Only thing that probably would've been better is having HM as an actual mode he can go into....not just a one-off technique.

G

Gorosei Informer

I did wish he learned all 6 techniques
but the goat is def lucci
so excited to see him back

rokushiki is easily my fav fighting style in op and lucci epitomizes that
I'll never forgive Oda for no Sanji Rankyaku especially with Diable and now Ifrit Jambe too.