Theory A theory about Asura

When Zoro entered his asura state he was shown to be able to use Advanced CoC despite not having any knowledge of it or even knowing he was doing so. Furthermore we have been told Zoro's speciality is CoA yet he is shown using something even rarer than internal destruction CoA. Also Zoro has never been shown using any type of CoC in his base form. I have a theory that Zoro can only use CoC in his Asura form. And there is a reason for this.

I think when Zoro uses Asura he gets possessed by the spirit of some other individual or entity and this individual or entity has the ability to use CoC and not Zoro himself. Zoro doesn't have CoC but 'Asura' does.

This is a pretty random theory and I'm not sure whether it'll be proven accurate but I felt like sharing it.

When Zoro entered his asura state he was shown to be able to use Advanced CoC despite not having any knowledge of it or even knowing he was doing so. Furthermore we have been told Zoro's speciality is CoA yet he is shown using something even rarer than internal destruction CoA. Also Zoro has never been shown using any type of CoC in his base form. I have a theory that Zoro can only use CoC in his Asura form. And there is a reason for this.

I think when Zoro uses Asura he gets possessed by the spirit of some other individual or entity and this individual or entity has the ability to use CoC and not Zoro himself. Zoro doesn't have CoC but 'Asura' does.

This is a pretty random theory and I'm not sure whether it'll be proven accurate but I felt like sharing it.
doubt asura is coc
but zoro s attack had coc since zoro said he put everything into his attack
kaido said coc after he saw the wound

I believe Asura works like BOAT in that its essentially a non fully realized use of haki. So where BOAT is a dormant state of both CoO and CoA, Asura is basically a dormant state of CoC. Just like how luffy manifest CoC around saboody. Conquerors haki is the embodiment of the spirit so it can be something both tangible and visible which explains how Asura is treated like an illusion. Zoro isn't the type to be subservient so he isn't being possessed by another spirit. The reason why we haven't seen things like Asura in anyone else is because the enemies the crew face were usually backed up by their devil fruit powers and base haki alone. Also its not the first time we seen Zorro use something like Asura, theres also Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri. But most of Zoros strength are a factor of willpower which is essentially what haki is and the concept behind Asura itself are in constant battles with Devas. I feel this chapter confirms that Asura is a manifestation of Zoros willpower given form.

I still believe it is related to cursed swords. Otherwise where is their purpose? Can't See this being cotc and I doubt ashura is what Kaido was referring to. It is more likely that it was enhancing asura and Kaido felt that.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well we saw no special dark lightning sparkles, Asura is most likely CoC.

But I hope he shall also develop another form of CoC and make the two stick together to empower himself further.