Add reactions to posts that the users can use instead of only likes

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
A like alone isn't enough to accurately express how i feel about the post i liked. Maybe it made me laugh, made me sad, made me angry, etc. And i can't express that since the only thing i can do is like the post

Different reactions would make it easier to interact better with users' posts
Nice fanfic and bad fanfic option will be an alternative too

Worst

Custom title
You can ban spammers from temporarily reacting whenever they spam
I don't think the spam would be the issue but the reactions TAC has in mind lol, anyway i think it would be nicer having not only a different set of reactions but also a set of " ranks " like if you have tot " funny " reactions you would get a sort of prize / medal / badge / trophy that says your posts are funny / or liked or whatever and maybe a ranking system with the most funny / liked / etc.......the system it's already there for the likes you would just have to make another for the different reactions but to make it more interesting i think this would require some extra work.....

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I don't think the spam would be the issue but the reactions TAC has in mind lol, anyway i think it would be nicer having not only a different set of reactions but also a set of " ranks " like if you have tot " funny " reactions you would get a sort of prize / medal / badge / trophy that says your posts are funny / or liked or whatever and maybe a ranking system with the most funny / liked / etc.......the system it's already there for the likes you would just have to make another for the different reactions but to make it more interesting i think this would require some extra work.....
I suggest throwing post count and likes out of the window and start a new era of Internet points based off unexplored patterns.:endthis:

A like alone isn't enough to accurately express how i feel about the post i liked. Maybe it made me laugh, made me sad, made me angry, etc. And i can't express that since the only thing i can do is like the post

Different reactions would make it easier to interact better with users' posts
just reply back lmao.... you that lazy?

@Jew D. Boy recruit this lazy ass

if it makes you happy.. use your vast vocabulary to imitate Shakespearean dialogs embellish them so much that the read never asks for your opinion again.. that way you'd know that you have your emotions portrayed!

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I like this idea, but we should be able to see these trophys/medals only in the personal profile or in the threads discussion too?

totally novel idea haan?

:myman:

but yea that'd be dope

Worst

Custom title
I like this idea, but we should be able to see these trophys/medals only in the personal profile or in the threads discussion too?
Well i was thinking that they could be various things , maybe a an achievement could give you a special tag that you can chose to wear or a medal / trophy that you could see in your profile page as a decoration or other sort of profile customizations like idk border around your avatar like this ? (or a more complex / animated one)

there are tons of things we could do :)

But again that would take some major work cuz it's a rather unique thing :)