Ahoy to all my nakama!

🏴‍☠️ Ahoy, Nakama! 🏴‍☠️

I've always wanted to be a part of the community and here I am! Hope you guys will embrace me as one of you! From now on I'll be on YouTube weekly talking and drawing about One Piece on an amateur basis.

Please check out my premier video where I reviewed the most recent chapter of One Piece (1111) and had a little tribute to the late & great Akira Toriyama. Here is the link to it:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I can't wait to hear your theories, reactions, and share in the excitement of this incredible series with all of you!

Fair winds and following seas, Nakama!

Libertalian

🏴‍☠️ Ahoy, Nakama! 🏴‍☠️

I've always wanted to be a part of the community and here I am! Hope you guys will embrace me as one of you! From now on I'll be on YouTube weekly talking and drawing about One Piece on an amateur basis.

Please check out my premier video where I reviewed the most recent chapter of One Piece (1111) and had a little tribute to the late & great Akira Toriyama. Here is the link to it:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I can't wait to hear your theories, reactions, and share in the excitement of this incredible series with all of you!

Fair winds and following seas, Nakama!

Libertalian
Welcome! I'll give your video a watch and let you know any feedback :)

Also, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Daniel Ricciardo (F1 Driver)?