3.Luffy Ray and Zoro

4.11 am Escanor and Estarossa

5.Darkshine and Flashy Flash

6.Fuji and Kizaru

7.Old healthy WB and Old Garp

8.BM Naruto and BM Minato

9. 114 K Escanor and AM Mel

10. Julius Novachrono Yami Sukehiro and Mereoleona

11.The One Escanor (the One is without limits in this scenario) and Post Purgatory Ban with his sacred treasure

How far do they get, they have 3 h of rest between fights and have 5 heals that restore them to 100 percent

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I'm assuming each verse gets scaled CoA so that they can land hits on them lol.

1. Doffy Cracker Law and X Drake
:cheers::smithnie:

2.Kata Marco and Sanji
They win this fight only taking moderate injuries. Marco and Katakuri can probably give them a few bruises but ultimately Kata's FS and Marco's regeneration will fail in the face of overwhelming AOE, brute power, and lethality.

Sanji gets fodderized (sorry @shu)

3.Luffy Ray and Zoro
Kinda similar to the past matchup, they walk away with a few cuts and bruises but will win this one without too much difficulty. Ray will give them some trouble but Luffy and Zoro won't hold out for long against humongous Magma/Ice AOE, and once they fall, Ray gets double teamed.

4.11 am Escanor and Estarossa
Oh jeez. I'm only vaguely familiar with these two so bare with me lol.

I'll say Akainu and Aokiji extreme diff due to the wounds they've taken and have to use a heal here.

First Heal Used

5.Darkshine and Fleshy Flash
Probably a mid diff, Aokiji and Akainu will have 0 trouble reacting to Flashy, and take away Flashy's speed and he really can't do anything at all to them.

Darkshine is a brute but that's all he is, he won't last long against Ice or Magma.

They walk away from this fight with maybe a few bruises and minor cuts. Maybe.

6.Fuji and Kizaru
Extreme diff win. Fuji and Kizaru scale closely to Aokiji and Akainu so this will be a tough battle, but Fuji and Kizaru are probably slightly weaker than them.

Second heal used

7.Old healthy WB and Old Garp
mid/high diff, would be a pretty even fight for a while until Age fails the old duo, at which point Aokiji and Akainu would slowly start to win.

Aokiji and Akainu walk awy with some more serious bruises/muscle injuries.

8.BM Naruto and BM Minato
High diff only due to the injuries taken from Garp and the Beard.. Naruto and Minato don't have enough raw power to seriously make these two struggle.

More minor cuts and bruises, on top of the injuries they already took from the old duo. They'll need to use a heal for the next matchup:

Third Heal used

9. 114 K Escanor and AM Mel
Don't hate me for commenting on a series that I have never read/watched :josad:

For now, I'll just ignore this one :kayneshrug:

10. Julius Novachrono Yami Sukehiro and Mereoleona
This is likely where their run ends, Yami can use his darkness to easily suck up any attacks Aokiji and Akainu throw out, while Julius' absurd speed and hax will make him

A) hard to react to

B) Literally impossible to not get one shot if he lands a single hit

Mereoleno is sort of irrelevant here but she can play support with Mana Zone.

Black Clover characters are just really, really hax.

So yeah, gauntlet ends here

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm assuming each verse gets scaled CoA so that they can land hits on them lol.

:cheers::smithnie:

They win this fight only taking moderate injuries. Marco and Katakuri can probably give them a few bruises but ultimately Kata's FS and Marco's regeneration will fail in the face of overwhelming AOE, brute power, and lethality.

Sanji gets fodderized (sorry @shu)

Kinda similar to the past matchup, they walk away with a few cuts and bruises but will win this one without too much difficulty. Ray will give them some trouble but Luffy and Zoro won't hold out for long against humongous Magma/Ice AOE, and once they fall, Ray gets double teamed.

Oh jeez. I'm only vaguely familiar with these two so bare with me lol.

I'll say Akainu and Aokiji extreme diff due to the wounds they've taken and have to use a heal here.

First Heal Used

Probably a mid diff, Aokiji and Akainu will have 0 trouble reacting to Flashy, and take away Flashy's speed and he really can't do anything at all to them.

Darkshine is a brute but that's all he is, he won't last long against Ice or Magma.

They walk away from this fight with maybe a few bruises and minor cuts. Maybe.

Extreme diff win. Fuji and Kizaru scale closely to Aokiji and Akainu so this will be a tough battle, but Fuji and Kizaru are probably slightly weaker than them.

Second heal used

mid/high diff, would be a pretty even fight for a while until Age fails the old duo, at which point Aokiji and Akainu would slowly start to win.

Aokiji and Akainu walk awy with some more serious bruises/muscle injuries.

High diff only due to the injuries taken from Garp and the Beard.. Naruto and Minato don't have enough raw power to seriously make these two struggle.

More minor cuts and bruises, on top of the injuries they already took from the old duo. They'll need to use a heal for the next matchup:

Third Heal used

Don't hate me for commenting on a series that I have never read/watched :josad:

For now, I'll just ignore this one :kayneshrug:

This is likely where their run ends, Yami can use his darkness to easily suck up any attacks Aokiji and Akainu throw out, while Julius' absurd speed and hax will make him

A) hard to react to

B) Literally impossible to not get one shot if he lands a single hit

Mereoleno is sort of irrelevant here but she can play support with Mana Zone.

Black Clover characters are just really, really hax.

So yeah, gauntlet ends here
Yeah, they get CoA to be able to make contact with the Logia duo. Nice, detailed post Major, and read NNT.

:smithnie:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Btw they might win definitely match 11 if they can use heal once but this is a gauntlet unfortunately xd
Debatable, they have a chance surely, but I am leaning towards the sword duo.

:smithnie:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Guess they lose extreme diff normally so a heal can tip the scales in their favour xd
The heal restores them to normal, does not give them more than 100 percent, so imo still lose.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
True but I suppose they would be fresh again xd unless they can't use it in the middle of the battle then they can't use it
Only after the battle, not in the middle, I should have maybe specified it in the op.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
With a lot of newcomers to the multiverse threads I wanna see what people think now. I removed the Mihawk/Shanks round so this doesn't turn into a purely OP debate lmao.

@RayanOO @Shuyaku @Salah WG @Bullet @Sentinel @playa4321 @Steven @LadyVados @comrade @Marimo_420 @Dark Admiral @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gol D. Roger @HakunaMatata etc etc

Also bear with me, this thread was made like 2 years ago lol. If you feel some round is out of order you can say for example they'd stop at 7 but win 8, 10 and 11.