Versus Battle Akatski(no Nagato or Itachi or Obito) Vs Guy and Lee(End Series)

Sasori and Zetsu are pussies.

I hate considering the Atkatski.
I like Sasori. He really gaves Boss vibes.
Begining in his Scorpion.
Then the Sandaime Kazekage.
Then the 200 puppets.
Then his corpse.

Logical to be constantly hiding when you fight others Ninja strong enough to use 1 hit KO move.

Imagine Him facing the likes of Killer B or Are for example. He needs to be able to protect himself.

Yeah but I pur Sasori as tier 1 fighter in Old Generation. B list in the New.

Puppet Ninja RIP.
Maybe he is not that strong. ( I really don't care about that though ).
He probably can't do a lot against :
-> Kisame
-> Orochimaru
-> Ae
-> Tsunade
-> Guy from the 7th Gate
-> Deidera if he began the Battle flying
-> Pain
-> Konan
-> and Madara, Hashirama, Kaguya

But his competences in poisining still a threat even for the likes of Itahi, Obito .

🌴🏵️🌴

Maybe he is not that strong. ( I really don't care about that though ).
He probably can't do a lot against :
-> Kisame
-> Orochimaru
-> Ae
-> Tsunade
-> Guy from the 7th Gate
-> Deidera if he began the Battle flying
-> Pain
-> Konan
-> and Madara, Hashirama, Kaguya

But his competences in poisining still a threat even for the likes of Itahi, Obito .

🌴🏵️🌴
We got a sock puppet fan here boys, we know this sailor was caught playing with his noodle a lot in the bath tub when young. :myman:

We got a sock puppet fan here boys, we know this sailor was caught playing with his noodle a lot in the bath tub when young. :myman:
Well guessed maybe. I did enjoy collect Manga figures when I was younger and still would of I could.

For your Pasta in a bathtub reference : I am a guy enjoying something outside me so I reported my affection on small Manga Figures, theiere, Pyramid, Mugs, and Cafetières ? 🏵️🗿

I will say that obviosly to defeat whole Akatsuki team Guy need 8 -th gate open, so in the end every one will die, if Akatsuki wouldn't be able justbrun away and wait till Guy die somewhere...
So for 8-th gate Guy is negg diff, but he die in the end, while without 8-th gate, Akatsuki low-negg diff win this match.

War Arc Guy’s Hirudora destroyed Full Body Susanoo of Madara. Anyone who gets caught in Hirudora dies. Rasenshuriken took out 3 hearts of Kakuzu at once, War Arc Guy’s Hirudora is a lot stronger than that Rasenshuriken.
I think Akatsuki takes this fight but Guy himself, who, even without 8th gate, is at 2 Bijuu levels, will give quite a challenge to the team.
Lee is weak link here.