Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerula

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Synopsis
Spring 1999.

Admiring and wanting to be a cute maid, a young girl comes to Akihabara. The end-of-the-century "Akiba" is filled with a wide variety of maids. The maid cafe "Ton Tokoton," commonly known as "Butagoya" (Pig Hut), is open today as well!

I was in a panic because the new maid who had joined the store with me was quite unpredictable. Maids, trainers, and other Akihabara life forms appear as well, and the red bat swings into action!

This is a full-fledged maid's work struggle diary, given to all masters and ladies. "We are waiting for you to come home, boo."​

Rej

Year of the black beard!
gosh that episode today was nuts, this show being so "unique" and extra, I love it
what they know is creating damn dope characters and giving them lore with just a few short notes
P.A. Works does not disappoint simply, they deliver this year

Honestly, P.A. Works should adapt more manga/light novel instead of making original anime cuz I feel like they are wasting their talent imo. Like they have nice artstyle and animation, the director and cast are nice too. Ya Boy Kongming are a perfect example of a successful manga to anime adaptation from P.A. Works. But I personally don't mind it cuz most of their anime are big hits.

Anyway, Akiba Maid War is another surprising masterpiece from PA. Love the concepts of it. The opening and ending songs are lit and funny as hell.

Best girls:
1. Ranko (badass and cute? You can't get any better than that)
2. Manager (every time she's on screen, I almost fell off my chair due to laughter, like she's so hilarious lol)
3. Zoya (she has good development from fighting against Ranko in MMA match, really like her Russian accent)
4. Yumechi (she's basically the strategist of the Cafe, she really shines in episode 2 with her cards playing game)
5. Nagomi (decent MC)
6. Panda/Okachimachi (imagine turning on the gas and leaves the building without elaborating, gigachad move right there lol)
7. Shiipon (she hasn't done anything much yet so she stays at this spot for now)

And if you including the Debt Collector then he would be top 4 on my favorite characters list, like every time he shows up at the Cafe, he's either drinking tons of water like he's running Olympic tracks for 50 km a day or threatening the hell out of the Manager or both and I love it lol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Honestly, P.A. Works should adapt more manga/light novel instead of making original anime cuz I feel like they are wasting their talent imo. Like they have nice artstyle and animation, the director and cast are nice too. Ya Boy Kongming are a perfect example of a successful manga to anime adaptation from P.A. Works. But I personally don't mind it cuz most of their anime are big hits.

Anyway, Akiba Maid War is another surprising masterpiece from PA. Love the concepts of it. The opening and ending songs are lit and funny as hell.

Best girls:
1. Ranko (badass and cute? You can't get any better than that)
2. Manager (every time she's on screen, I almost fell off my chair due to laughter, like she's so hilarious lol)
3. Zoya (she has good development from fighting against Ranko in MMA match, really like her Russian accent)
4. Yumechi (she's basically the strategist of the Cafe, she really shines in episode 2 with her cards playing game)
5. Nagomi (decent MC)
6. Panda/Okachimachi (imagine turning on the gas and leaves the building without elaborating, gigachad move right there lol)
7. Shiipon (she hasn't done anything much yet so she stays at this spot for now)

And if you including the Debt Collector then he would be top 4 on my favorite characters list, like every time he shows up at the Cafe, he's either drinking tons of water like he's running Olympic tracks for 50 km a day or threatening the hell out of the Manager or both and I love it lol.
lmao the debt collector is so random, also his introduction, love it

also good list, for me Ranko, Tenchou and Yumechi are the funniest characters so far, I like them the most :myman:

Rej

Year of the black beard!

finally uncensored opening!

also how ya'll liked the Worldbuilding episode 4? we learned more about the world of Akiba and the disciplinary in the maid section

I loved this episode and Tenchou going through hell for our entertainment is just such good comedy

so good lmao

Panda is so hilarious lol

typical PA works goof shit, 10/10

secretly best girl

@AL sama @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Monarch

finally uncensored opening!

also how ya'll liked the Worldbuilding episode 4? we learned more about the world of Akiba and the disciplinary in the maid section

I loved this episode and Tenchou going through hell for our entertainment is just such good comedy

so good lmao

Panda is so hilarious lol

typical PA works goof shit, 10/10

secretly best girl

@AL sama @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Monarch
Shiipon got a good character development in this episode like I expected. So I'll put her above Nagomi and Panda for now. And her looking at the Manager and the Panda near the garbage cans and blasting the bazooka at the Creatureland wood carving was the funniest shit I've ever seen lmao.:suresure:I kinda feel bad for the Drillmaster Sano though lol.:josad:All her effort of reforming the Pigsty Cafe into a decent maid cafe gone to waste.:kobeha:

Lastly, it seems like there is a human inside the Panda (as if that wasn't obvious enough), I'm hoping that it will be a cute girl but we'll see.:hope:

Also, can you give me a filler for this thread, pls and thank you!:cheers:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-eminence-in-shadow.32988/

AL sama

Red Haired
this episode was ok nothing too funny
Post automatically merged:

Lastly, it seems like there is a human inside the Panda (as if that wasn't obvious enough), I'm hoping that it will be a cute girl but we'll see.:hope:
I think you got it the wrong way

the manager offering the panda to eat bamboo grass and then saying "oh yeah how can you eat this, you're a human" was the joke cause that's really a panda and pandas generally eats bamboo

Last edited:
I think you got it the wrong way

the manager offering the panda to eat bamboo grass and then saying "oh yeah how can you eat this, you're a human" was the joke cause that's really a panda and pandas generally eats bamboo
?

The manager offered the panda bamboo grass because she thought it was an actual panda but then she remembers that it was a human lol. Panda can eat bamboo grass, not human. You don't see a panda turning on a kitchen gas stove and leave the building without elaborating lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
?

The manager offered the panda bamboo grass because she thought it was an actual panda but then she remembers that it was a human lol. Panda can eat bamboo grass, not human. You don't see a panda turning on a kitchen gas stove and leave the building without elaborating lmao.
nah she offered bamboo grass not cause she thought its a panda rather they were both hungry and she was about to eat some bamboo grass herself so she also offered it to the panda

Rej

Year of the black beard!

they really exist lol

also adding Nerula to the poll :cheers:

past episodes were goated as always
Post automatically merged:

Why is noone posting here?

Last edited: