[FNZ] Role Madness Alabasta Arc (Smoker and Mafia victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wax Off ! Wax On ! Was activated to hammer the Lynch. @oddoddfruit /Igaram has been lynched

Igaram

- [Passive- Barroque works agent] - You appear Guilty under investigations
- [Active -Igarapapa] - Target a player and give them a PR for the day phase, if they fail it you and Princess Vivi become immune to their actions for a cycle.

Wincon- Eliminate All threats to town
Secondary Wincon- Keep Vivi alive
N4 starts you have 23 hours to send in your actions.​

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE / ??? has been arrested and removed from the game

Ratchet/ Miss All Sunday has been killed
Miss All Sunday

-[Passive - Underworld Experience ]- you appear town when investigated, you also have x2 voting power.

-[Active- Deciente Fleur ]- When this has been activated you can protect yourself from actions for one cycle. (2-shots)

-[Active- Cien Fleur ]- Target any player and if they are apart of your wincon kill them. (1-shot)

Wincon- Outlive Crocodile/Vivi and Igaram

D4 starts you have 24 hours to discuss.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
nice we can talk lmao

man scum team is bused bro

fuji this is small RM

i literally only got 1 ability

and now we have lynch stoppers, game removers, day skippers

IM AM VANILLA IN ARIES GAME :suresure:

Emil

Certified Memelord
it seems lanji was removed by smoker, the arrest makes sense

id imagine smoker wants to get rid of crocodile or luffy

i think lanji was luffy

Emil

Certified Memelord
anywayyyy

i have guilty on kagura

im glad we can talk tonight

now i wanna discuss this as well

It wasn't a slip or anything. It's just town and townie. I just remember it from being something along those lines so I said it.

Also Pein is okay. Leave him be. Can we focus on Kawaii instead and how she RB'ed flower yesterday and when I asked her why she didn't even reply? I think it's a good start.
Okay I read it. Looks like Destroyer is good for now. He’s saying that he’s not possessed by TPein or anything.

Now what do you think of Mango’s mayor claim? I think it’s fishy and I tagged him too. I don’t see the benefit of outing yourself as mayor this early.
here she "clears" tpein, which is why i invested her. tbh i changed target to tuna but it was after deadline. i think he could be scum as well

so prime reasons of investing her is her slip, asking for summaries too much, gives info on tpein, no hard scum reads, and parroting other players posts

getting guilty on her almost confirms tpein as guilty for me

she also town read dest, which uhhh, hes outed asfk rn

so these shud be the scum

tpein/dest/kagura

Status
Not open for further replies.