[FNZ] Role Madness Alabasta Arc (Smoker and Mafia victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I’m thinking our best POE going forward is probably:

T-Pein
Pros:
- There is a missing kill that can only be accounted for by mafia abstaining. Which is unlikely
- Sided with Kagura in Ekko v Kagura.
- “Cleared” by Kagura in response to Ekko calling T-Pein’s play scummy.
- Never questioned Ekko/Kagura both being cops which is weird if Ekko told him he was cop in jailor chat like he claims.
- Opened the game with a random Dest vote. A little weird. Then later even made a comment that he didn’t know how that got there.
Cons:
- Crazy to claim killing Ekko and Ratchet. Would have to be sloppy to have claimed the Ratchet kill if he’s scum.
- Ratchet is a weird kill for mafia, so it does make some sense for someone else to have shot him.

Sal
-
Pros:
- Didn’t want to lynch Dest today to go for Crocodile instead.
- Fence read by Kagura. Said she wasn’t sure on him and would have to check when asked to read him. Would be a safe read to give a teammate.
- Fence sat Ekko vs Kagura mostly.
Cons:
- Claimed being hit by dehydration earlier. For him to be scum, mafia would have had to hold off on that ability that night. Not impossible though because it wasn’t useful for kills until LM died.

Conq
Pros:
- Very weird blocking targets on 1st two nights.
- Possible last ditch effort distancing attempt from Kagura.
Cons:
- His results match Midnights so he probably did visit Kagura last night.
- Tris was someone Kagura was interested in pushing a little even early on for the Flower block. Even put a vote on down the line to push about the block choice.

Enryu
Pros:
- Weird Sal tunnel the entire game. Could have been to avoid any other meaningful interaction or commentary.
- Claims only a 2 shot RB which seems pretty weak.
- Kagura stayed away from him pretty much completely. Something safe for scum to do with a teammate.
Cons:
- Claims dehydrated. Self solving.

For both RBers, Kagura seemed interested in the RB POV and was one of the first to express that we had too many RBers.
Dest stayed away from pretty much everything this game that wasn’t Odd, Alibaba, or Tuna (Ultra).

Ultra>Dest
T-pein>Dest
Enryu>Sallucion>Dest
Conq>Dest
Flower>Dest
Enryu>Dest
Prof>Dest
Sallucion>Dest
Midnight>Dest
Ali>Dest
Dest-10

The votes may not reflect their real values.

Vote Lynch Destroya
Vote Lynch Destroya
Ok so i've been dehydrated but i don't think u need to save me cuz i'm not being very useful, so before i go let's catch a scum or two!

Vote Lynch Sallucion
i rb'd kagura last np.

vote lynch dest
Vote Lynch Dest.
Ok so we're lynching dest ? Let's do it fast!

Vote Lynch Dest
Vote Lynch Dest
Let's hope I am wrong and Dest turns Croc.
Quick CFD on Dest

[Vote Lynch Dest]

One last round baby!

@Destroya has been lynched! He was
Crocodile:

-[Passive - Warlord of the sea]- You are a government sanctioned pirate. You appear as town under investigations.

- [Passive - Sand Sand Fruit] - As a logia, Croc benefits from intangibility, thus he is immune to regular kills. If hit by a super kill he may survive it once but will lose this passive.

-- [Active - Call of the desert]- Target a player and dehydrate them, they will die in 2 nights unless saved.

- [Active - Quicksand] - Croc's attacks are so strong that they allow him to barely leaves a single trace of the living, If he performs factional kill his target role will be janitored. [3 Shots]

- [Active - Timer Bomb] - Day 3 or after.During the day phase, Croc may detonate this bomb to skip the phase, but allows night talk.1-shot]
Wincon-Eliminate all threats to mafia

N5 begins, you have 23 hours to send in your actions. If you send all your actions before then I might start the day earlier.

Also from now on you may vote end day to end a phase if the majority is reached.​

@Sallucion has been executed! His role was

-[Passive - Steel Steel Fruit ]- As the second in command of the Barroque works organisation Mr 1 has gained a level of respect from his peers, thus the first vote against him counts for 0.

- [Active - Blade Flurry] - In Order to use this ability your team has to refrain from using their faction kill. You will choose one of your teammates to guard during the night, and rampage there. Killing everyone who visits them. [1-shot]

- [Active - Full Body Armor] - Each night, Mr 1 may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).
@Dr_Professor83 has been killed! His role was

Pell

- [Active - Flight and Fight] - You have the ability to visit one person each night. If they are attacked that night, you arrive just in time to save their life. However super kills bypass your ability. You can only heal yourself once.

- [Active -Zoan Form] - Using his Devil Fruit allows Pell to protect himself again. [1-shot]( Locked until N3)

Wincon- Eliminate All threats to town
@Enryu died from dehydration His role was

Vivi

- [Passive- Barroque works agent] - You appear Guilty under investigations
- [Active - Princess' Love] - Confuse your target by using this ability. This ability can be used on NP and DP. If you used this during the night phase you will block your target. They won’t be able to perform any action during the NP. If used during the Day Phase your target vote count will be zero. [2-shots]
Wincon- Eliminate All threats to town

@T-Pein™ has been arrested! His role was ??!

Day 6 starts, you have 24 hours to discuss. You can at anytime end the phase.

@Flower @Midnight Delight @ConquistadoR @Alibaba @Ultra

[Active - Call of the desert]- Target a player and dehydrate them, they will die in 2 nights unless saved.

I guess 2 nights includes the night the action was used, damn

Status
Not open for further replies.