All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sewers were overflowing with tons of Zygarde Slime (new Key Item)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Definitely gonna pick the fire Crocodile but damn the leaf kitty looks so cute. They better not fuck it up with it final evolution such as making it stand on it 2 legs..
Honestly, the Grass starter - something I have never picked in any game since Chikorita - is the only one that doesn’t look completely ridiculous to me…
Post automatically merged:

Is legend of arceus worth the buy? I've heard darkrai, shaymin and arceus are all catchable legendaries?
Cannot recommend it highly enough, I’ve never been so plugged into one of these games before :cheers:

I really like the Gen 9 starters so far especially the duck starter Quaxly.

I'm probably going to choose Quaxly as my starter unless the final evolution for Quaxly ends up being disappointing.

Also so far I'm not a huge fan of the way the player characters look in the game, the official art for them looks fine but they look kind of weird in the actual game itself based on the trailer.

Official Art of the Player Characters

I really like the Gen 9 starters so far especially the duck starter Quaxly.

I'm probably going to choose Quaxly as my starter unless the final evolution for Quaxly ends up being disappointing.

Also so far I'm not a huge fan of the way the player characters look in the game, the official art for them looks fine but they look kind of weird in the actual game itself based on the trailer.

Official Art of the Player Characters
its apparently based on Spain

I am trying hard not to fall in love with it so my tragic experience with Litten won't repeat itself
I still loved Litten even with it's final evolution Incineroar since it reminded me of Tony the Tiger (Frosted Flakes), and it being one of my favorite mascots/cereal. Also being a Dark type starter (and Darkest Lariat) was awesome too. :suresure:

hopefully Sprigatito's fina evolution is closer to an Iberian Lynx than another bipedal animal

loved Sun/Moon but USUM was definitely a cash grab and it became a turnoff for me (especially the Ultra Necrozma battle)

@Jew D. Boy not sure when you're available but when you get the chance could i trade for your spiritomb for a bit to log it in my pokedex, I'll give it back to you as soon as it registers. The wisp search is driving me nuts rn
:josad:

new leaks?

finally did the Volo Battle @Jew D. Boy and safe to say I'm so fucking glad i leveled up all my pokemon to lv 100 and Overqwil and Ursaluna as the MVPs carried me for all of the battles

Last edited: