General & Others All the other Strawhats besides Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, Robin and Ussop shouldn‘t get a bounty past 500 million

Is Oda a bum?

• Pissda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He hates the other Strawhats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They are too weak and don‘t even know the basic form of coa and coo.

I am not saying they won‘t but they don‘t deserve it in my opinion.

There are countless of coa and coo users who are below 500 million and they are way more dangerous than for example, nami, brook, franky, chopper.

Well Robin got a bounty past 500 million because she is a danger for the wg. And ussop got his 500 million bount through lies. Both should also be below 500 million.

I don‘t know why oda still didn‘t give any of the other Strawhats at least basic coa or basic coo.

I understand that he wanted to make a statement with luffy, zoro, sanji after the timeskip. But come on even fodder marines have at least basic coa. A yonko crew such as luffys crew should at least be able to do that much.

Is Oda now Toriyama 2.0 who forgets about the other strawhats? He can‘t be serious with none other strawhats other than luffy, zoro, sanji and jinbei being able to use coa and coo.

This is the new world they‘re in. They should at least be able to defend themselves against other haki users or logia users.

How the hell are they going to survive against haki opponents when none of those 4 are present? They are dog food when it happens.

But yeah plot will always save their asses coz „tHEY aRe tHe MaIn ChArACTerS..“ duh.

This writing is beyong stupid it pisses me off. Oda should either let them die or evolve further into haki users themselves period.

Rant over.

How can you say that people don't know the basics of Observation Haki or Armament Haki... when the fans themselves barely understand it when they see it?

They are too weak and don‘t even know the basic form of coa and coo.

I am not saying they won‘t but they don‘t deserve it in my opinion.

There are countless of coa and coo users who are below 500 million and they are way more dangerous than for example, nami, brook, franky, chopper.

Well Robin got a bounty past 500 million because she is a danger for the wg. And ussop got his 500 million bount through lies. Both should also be below 500 million.

I don‘t know why oda still didn‘t give any of the other Strawhats at least basic coa or basic coo.

I understand that he wanted to make a statement with luffy, zoro, sanji after the timeskip. But come on even fodder marines have at least basic coa. A yonko crew such as luffys crew should at least be able to do that much.

Is Oda now Toriyama 2.0 who forgets about the other strawhats? He can‘t be serious with none other strawhats other than luffy, zoro, sanji and jinbei being able to use coa and coo.

This is the new world they‘re in. They should at least be able to defend themselves against other haki users or logia users.

How the hell are they going to survive against haki opponents when none of those 4 are present? They are dog food when it happens.

But yeah plot will always save their asses coz „tHEY aRe tHe MaIn ChArACTerS..“ duh.

This writing is beyong stupid it pisses me off. Oda should either let them die or evolve further into haki users themselves period.

Rant over.
Thank you for mentioning usopp but instead of slandering those characters maybe we should slander Oda for neglecting them and focusing too much on side characters

It's weird that the SHs don't know haki, it shouldn't take them more than 6 months to master it.
As you said they don't deserve a high bounty but haki isn't the only way to reach YC1/YC3 level , you can become strong with df awakening, tech and speed and strength training. Shawk pressured Blackbeard with no haki !

Thank you for mentioning usopp but instead of slandering those characters maybe we should slander Oda for neglecting them and focusing too much on side characters
Or maybe you stopped talking. Just some advice.
Franky and Brook deserved a superior bounty to Usopp lol. They’re way stronger than he is.
Why would Usopp be worth more than 200 millions by New World standard?
Usopp can be pretty tricky and smart though.