Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Luffy who usually takes on the main villain and the strongest character in the arc.

Was the first one to defeat a Warlord.

And also the first one to defeat a Yonko.

Says he wants to get stronger than all of them which includes Admiral Kizaru.

And then there is also this.

Now after all this build up and again with Luffy being the first one to defeat a Warlord and a Yonko, somehow according to a certain group of people he won't be the first one to defeat an Admiral.:choppawhat:

Instead it will go to one of his crew members.:nicagesmile:

We know that one of Zoro's next major fight is going to be against Shiryu.

Now it makes no sense for Zoro to go from King to suddenly Kizaru and then to Shiryu unless you somehow think Shiryu is stronger than an Admiral.:milaugh:

"But but Saturn is the main villain and is stronger than Kizaru."

First things first, both Kizaru and Saturn are the main villains of the Egghead arc not just only Saturn(Or at the very least Kizaru will be the main villain while Saturn is the Secondary Villain). Yes I do believe Saturn will be a very strong fighter but as of right now there is no proof that he is stronger than an Admiral.

Also there is a good chance that many people don't know about Saturn's powers, so in order for him to not expose himself he might try to avoid fighting during the battle.

"But what if Saturn does fight then who will fight him."

If Saturn does fight, then I do believe that maybe Vegapunk himself might fight him. Vegapunk is the The Smartest Man in the World and is also the number one Scientist.

Don't forget that Saturn is the Warrior God of Defense Science.

Just like in Wano where we had Kid and Law two allies of Luffy defeat Big Mom, a similar thing could happen at Egghead. Vegapunk an ally of Luffy fighting and maybe even defeating Saturn.

"But the Vice Admirals are weak! They are no match for Zoro."

Who says they are all weak? Each of them can vary in strength, also two of the Vice Admirals Gion and Chaton were both considered as a candidate to become one of the new Admirals before Fujitora and Green Bull were chosen.

So no not all the Vice Admirals are weak.

Lastly this doesn't really mean much but remember that the name Kizaru means Yellow Monkey.:wellwell:

Some Tags:
@Elder Lee Hung @Fujishiro @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Albino 👑 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23 @BangOO🍅 @Shiroyru @TheAncientCenturion @Mr. Reloaded @Sir Yasheen @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Sentinel @Playa4321

The VAs fluctuating in strength should've been obvious since Marineford

Some of the VAs at Egghead will be powerhouses, others will be noticeably weaker.

Now, this is just a theory but:

Luffy could defeat Kizaru here, but get captured/defeated by a healthy and full power Saturn afterwards.
That way, the power progression would remain intact.

Though I doubt he defeats an Admiral immediately after defeating a Yonko. Not because of powerscaling lol, but because it's literally arc after arc

va fluctuate so maybe we have 1 here with adv coc thats the only way zoro gets held up imo but i doubt it...saturn wants to stay hidden thats almost a gurantee for luffy to find him / fight him at that point zoro is up to handle kizaru or if oda wants to show that the sh commanders are stronger than the beast pirates he could have zoro and sanji team up proving that they are not "mere commanders" as gb called king and queen.

My "Woro Negs" Agenda aside
Zoro might clash with Kizaru before Luffy getting a full on fight.
As for VAs, its on lolda for portraying VAs as scrubs, i just cant see Zoro or Sanji having trouble with any VA. Now we're assuming these VAs to be power houses (which may come true but doesn't make Lolda less of a joke) because so far, VA's have been disappointing.