General & Others Among These 4 which Fight is the Best?

Which Fight is the Best?

• Total voters
I think we can all agree, These Are without a doubt the BEST Fights Oda has drawn with his Pen so far.......The Emperors of One Piece Fights......These fights have the best combination of Great choreography, characterization and story implications. But Only 1 can stand above the rest. The Kaido Fight isn't over quite over yet but we have MORE than enough content so far to compare it with others. So Objectively Which is the best fight Among these 4?

Last edited:
If not for certain stupidity like Kat stabbing himself,, or prioritising lunch break this fight had good choreography.

Overall Luffy vs Lucci is easily the best fight. It had tension and legit fear how Luffy was going to survive that fight and get out of EL.

Luffy vs Kaidou had one good chapter fight,, rest of us felt meh. Okay they are fighting for 4th time good.​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I honestly don't like Katakuri or Lucci's fights. They didn't do much for me. And Kaido's fight has been a little bit of a crapshoot, separated by so many chapters. I will say the previous chapter was pretty hype though.

1. Daz Bone v. Zoro
  2. Kaido v. Luffy
  3. Katakuri v. Luffy
  4. Lucci v. Luffy
Would be my ranking of the four.

Luffy vs Kaido hasn't ended yet so it's too early to judge.

Zoro vs Daz Bones was a great and very engaging fight but the stakes weren't nearly as high as the other 2 fights.Still one of the more interesting fights in the manga.
Luffy vs Lucci was extremely impactful, scary, iconic and important.Absolute masterpiece of a fight.
Luffy vs Katakuri had the best choreography and Kata wasn't your average villain as shown by Luffy eventually sympathizing with him.Oda did a great job showing that Luffy might actually lose, which is something to always look out for.

I will defend Zoro vs Mr 1/King being better than Luffy vs Kaido/Katakuri.

But Luffy vs Lucci is special.
Idk about King…… but Daz Bones you can make an argument.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido hasn't ended yet so it's too early to judge.

Zoro vs Daz Bones was a great and very engaging fight but the stakes weren't nearly as high as the other 2 fights.Still one of the more interesting fights in the manga.
Luffy vs Lucci was extremely impactful, scary, iconic and important.Absolute masterpiece of a fight.
Luffy vs Katakuri had the best choreography and Kata wasn't your average villain as shown by Luffy eventually sympathizing with him.Oda did a great job showing that Luffy might actually lose, which is something to always look out for.
Tbh All of these fights make you question at some point “is the characater is going to win ?”

Difficult to decide between the three Luffy fights. Lucci vs. Luffy is the most emotionally impactful for sure, but I wonder if that's more because of how good Enies Lobby is? Are we speaking about the fights in isolation?

Katakuri vs. Luffy has a "respectful fight between equals" vibe going on that I adore, and Kaido vs. Luffy has been great to me because I love tanky characters, and seeing Kaido just take hit after hit, even after Luffy's amazing new moves like Kong Gatling (I'm actually a fan of Boundman's design) is just cool as hell, even if I do admit that this fight in specific hasn't had the emotional impact I feel it needed, but that's more of a Wano problem than the fight's specifically.