Questions & Mysteries An interesting detail.

Ouki was probably more than once put in one of those hopeless situations, before the stalemate happened
Imagine if Kou En was the one who did it that time, the Tiger of Chu hunting the monstrous Bird of Qin :steef:

This obviously isn't true as Chu and Qin haven't fought for the last 20/30 years and the one time it happened we had Oukotsu.

But can you even imagine the hype of this scenario?

Kingdom, Chapter 879: General Kouen intercepted the Qin Army!?

Ouki: "well well, this is bad... what a monster..."
Narrator: "It really was."
*END flashback*
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Kou En was the one who did it that time, the Tiger of Chu hunting the monstrous Bird of Qin :steef:

This obviously isn't true as Chu and Qin haven't fought for the last 20/30 years and the one time it happened we had Oukotsu.

But can you even imagine the hype of this scenario?
Great minds think alike.
:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Look at this :

When Riboku and his Zhao army appeared, Ouki said that it has been around 20 years since he last found himself in such a hopeless situation.

I wonder what happened that time. What do you think?

@Jailer @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Da evil Who @Monet @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO @kom5 @Blackbeard @Topi Jerami @Luffy is the mc @Xlaw @Shanks @Seth
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@Dark Admiral
Since I'm all the way in the Chu train.

One name.

Kou En:kuzanshut:

I think Kou En will be a phantom general. Only those who clashed with him know how monstrous he is. I think he is the reason the Chu remained a Super State for this long and there is a chance he gave L's to the greatest Generals China has produced.

I don't think it was ever intended to be a point of interest but i'd love to see it. I doubt Hara gave it a second thought. Could have been GH's, multiples of FD's etc. I'm still praying that Han have an OG GG but those hopes have almost gone.

Bump. Do you think Hara will come back on this in the future or nah?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea
Eh, probably not. About the only character that could get some hype from this is maybe Chou Sha since he hasn't been shown yet in a flashback. RSJ and Renpa have already had their hype solidified.

I imagine Ouki is probably referring to one of Zhao's Great Heavens with that statement.