Andrew Tate arrested in human trafficking incident

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
He was right
This was strike 2
Nah man, you make it seem like they are out to get him wheres this guy himself said the only reason he lives in Romania is because he can bribe cops to look the other way

Dude legit has a pyramid scheme, scam, trafficking and abuse charges against him lol

Dude KNEW it is matter of time before police comes to him so he made that video as a "gotch ya" in advance

Nah man, you make it seem like they are out to get him wheres this guy himself said the only reason he lives in Romania is because he can bribe cops to look the other way

Dude legit has a pyramid scheme, scam, trafficking and abuse charges against him lol

Dude KNEW it is matter of time before police comes to him so he made that video as a "gotch ya" in advance
I didn’t know that
Good to know lmao

C

Cruxroux

1) This isn't the first time he got indicted.
2) He will come out laughing. 💰
3) I have seen people with horrible crimes Roaming freely.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
1) This isn't the first time he got indicted.
2) He will come out laughing. 💰
3) I have seen people with horrible crimes Roaming freely.
As someone who works in the court of law.

Whenever you see someone walk free is because he gave someone up for himself. Tate will be no different. Problem is Tate is in cahoots with organised crime so the people he will give up are the ones that can hurt him the most

C

Cruxroux

As someone who works in the court of law.

Whenever you see someone walk free is because he gave someone up for himself. Tate will be no different. Problem is Tate is in cahoots with organised crime so the people he will give up are the ones that can hurt him the most
Or just blame it to someone else.
And we are talking about romanian goverment.
A few bucks will keep them shut.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Or just blame it to someone else.
And we are talking about romanian goverment.
A few bucks will keep them shut.
Nahh someone can always pay more and they are bigger fishes in the sea than Tate

Tate to walk free now would mean he gave someone up that is a way bigger fish.

That is how it always go, i've seen it happen personally numerous times now. There is no honour amongst thieves when their ass is on the line

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Then do something about it as a person who works with law.
:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:
we enforce the law, we don't make it

you would be surprised how much snitching goes on behind the scenes. Plus it is best to keep crime organized because you can contain it then. Just look at Columbia post Escobar murder, power vacuum creates more chaos.

C

Cruxroux

Lmao so I googled it to know what exactly and how it happened and....
    1. Tate Tweeted with @ Greta regarding his cars and stuff
    2. Greta replied to send the list of cars with email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com (lmao people are brainwashed to think middle school playground insults are destroying someone)
    3. My favourite part being police tracked his location. I mean what for? Its impossible to leave a country without passport and airport authority not knowing about it. At best pizza box did was help them know he was home 🤣🤣. The internet over exaggerated stuff bro got caught due to podcast and police were able to track him 🤣
    4. Another fun part Greta just tweeted " that's what happens when you don't recycle pizza boxes" 🤣🤣.
    5. Both of them are fraud , just tate actually Hurt the society and Greta Disturbs the society. 🤣. This duo is phenomenal. By any chance is this a PR stunt on new year to get attention lmao.

C

CensoredbyWG

Andrew tate is a coping bald guy with a recessed lower third who overcompensates his lack of looks with online alpha persona and money.

Most guys have neither money, status or looks so they are easily impressionable by guys like tate who are able to sell them the illusion that they aren´t worthless, disposable and repleaceable.