Questions & Mysteries Anime is ending soon?

It’s ending so they can work on Bleach.
Fuck.......now I really am not looking forward to TYBW.
Post automatically merged:

I talked about this in the episode thread.

Tbh. It might be painful for some people but even if BC is cancelled in anime.

See. No one will cry after Pierrot.

I heard Yoshihara ( one of the best animators to ever touch this series ) and Yami's VA hype the announcement on the 30thof March.

Fingers crossed for seasonal and studio change.
Manga readers go brrrrr

Sadly BC is not very popular and its sales are getting worse, its not normal for such a long shonen to not have movies or games.
Wishing the best for the fans
actually it's doing quite well in terms of the anime, regardless of what the manga sales have been going (and still ongoing); the only reason the anime is ending is because the anime is very close to catching up with the manga and if you saw the recent OP, we saw characters that we literally saw 3-4 weeks prior in the manga

it will likely be seasonal when BC returns in a yr or 2

H

Haoshoku

Golden times of Pierrot are over. The gang who did Bleach anime is done by now.

There is a decent chance Pierrot might ruin the return of Bleach unless they will put their entire sack into making this anime.
There were some rumors flying around that Pierrot and Madhouse are gonna be collaborating with Bleach. We don’t know if that’s true but its pretty obvious either way that if Pierrot is involved with Bleach, they’re gonna be putting hella effort into it because they know it’s gonna be box office. But yeah unless they get the original crew with Masashi Kudo or do that collab with Madhouse, we could get some BC type issues. Tho like I said I think they gonna put some considerable effort so it could turn out fine either way.