Character Discussion Aokiji’s loneliness

Good theory?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aokiji doesn’t want really to live anymore but unlike kaido, he isn’t going to make his attempts obvious, he wants them secret, an accident. Think about aokiji’s fruit, he can’t drown himself since his fruit turns water into ice so he can’t drown no matter how hard he tries. He also joined the most evil and dangerous pirates, as a former marine so that increases the risk him dying because think about it, Blackbeard is a ruthless killer, a monster. Aokiji even fought Garp when he didn’t have to, when he knew garp possibly was stronger than him and could’ve killed him, if it was a one v one and the pair of sneakers didn’t attack garp Aokiji could’ve lost. He even fought Akainu, not because he wanted to be fleet admiral, not because he didn’t want to be under akainu, well it’s debatable, but Aokiji is ice, akainu is lava, he possibly thought this was a guaranteed loss for himself, but akainu wouldn’t kill Aokiji since he knew his true goal and instead melted his leg off then forced him to leave the marines. Even back at ohara, Aokiji didn’t kill Robin, why? Because he saw himself in her, he saw her loneliness, saw her pain, he wanted her to live, even without explicitly stating it. He might have experienced something similar to Robin, but instead of being able to escape and find friends, he never had friends and never had anyone

(I’m in class right now and bored and just came up with this theory out of the top of my head like all my others)