AOT is the GOAT

Say what you will about the ending, but everything before the ending specifically before Hange Zoe death was GOAT. The time when they found out the truth, or the time they went from fighting titans to fighting humans instead, or the time when they finally reached the sea, or the time when Grisha Yeager got the attack titan from Kruger and Kruger was like "if you want to save Armin an Mikasa", and much more. It was all GOAT writing. The writing was clear and smooth, didn't depend on lame power ups to keep the story interesting, great characters, development was fire, no plot armor, mystery reveals were great, no false hype, etc.

My favorite scene in the anime was when Porco was on the ground stunned, looking at the survery corp, where all of them were coming after his head and Porco was stunned looking at them and he said, "can't they see that I am a fucking Titan, and yet they are coming at me with the intent to kill.... So these are the devils of paradise". That scene was GOAT because everything comes together in that one scene.