Chapter Discussion Aoyama future ?

What will happen to Aoyama traitor ass ?

• Total voters
Don't necessarily believe you can really hold Aoyama accountable for his actions given the circumstances.

I'm guessing he'll feed AFO false info that gives them an opening at getting him. The class will give him the cold shoulder for a bit but he'll have a hero moment (near death sacrifice) that redeems him in their eyes.

Realistically though, the police should have him locked up somewhere and under surveillance until law and order has return. They have no clue what AFO may have put in his body (tracking/etc.).

They will forgive him as he was a just a little kid when he was tricked into being a traitor in the first place. They all know he is a good person, so they will probably use him as a double agent, but AFO may have already foreseen that.

Me at 0:07. Aoyama needs to die,if he sacrifice for his comrades or die as the rat he truly is is not important to me. Aoyama is just too irrelevant.:mihugh:

I think that they'll lock him up because he isn't trustworthy anymore, or they may use him to their own ends to lure AFO into an attack.

After that, trying to deal with the immense guilt he feels, Aoyama will probably get the chance to do something recklessly heroic.

No idea whether that will cost him his life or not.

He still can become hero n stay at UA, with special treathment.
Where is the spoiler btw i cant wait to see deku perfected OFA.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Talk No Jutsu is really the strongest attack in manga :crazwhat:

I've honestly lost interest in the whole traitor plot as soon as I read the latest chapter, so didn't really give it too much though.

I guess he'll try to help against AFO and die in the process as redemption. Although, I'd like to see him punished by UA as a consequence for his betrayal before he's full on "Good guy"