Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Correct chapter, I think it's realistic and it shows a real heartbreak in Armin and the gang at the idea of massacring former comrades (I still disapprove this alliance though).

And reminder:

Cities are getting destroyed as the events of the chapter happened. Peace route is utterly blocked with no hope of it ever opening. Eren won.

H

Homelander

What Eren is doing wrong ? Agreed . But Armin has failed to understand after this things will go back to same as ever . Marleyene will hate Eldian very human nature i believe .

I think Eren and Friends are destined to die except for Mikasa and Armin they will accept what verdict comes out .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There are things I like in this chapter and this I don't like a lot :

Like :

Haha I legit forgot about Daz and Samuel, those two haven't appeared since forever I didn't knew who they were anymore. And the author killed them right of the bat lol great move. Classic AOT.

I like the fact that Armin and Connie has to fight their older comrades, and the play game is over, they have to dirty their hands, the matter cannot be resolved with flowers and talks. It is good that Armin is a Titan because Samuel shot him like a boss. And Connie went savage, i like that.

I like that Eren doesn't care about what happen behind him, the guy goes forward and stomps everything. The real attack Titan.

Average to me :

Magath apologies came from nowhere. The last chapter was good to show that even if they cooperated they hated each other, and their views were really differents. Now Magath apologies right after, it seems to quick.

Armin plan to draw out Floch when he said that they looked for the cart titan etc was a little too much, and was weird to me.

Yelena character is a bit weird too here.

Cities are getting destroyed as the events of the chapter happened. Peace route is utterly blocked with no hope of it ever opening. Eren won.
I think we would be surprised. I find a bit weird that we didn't see the total destruction caused by Eren, the arrival of the Titans and Eren in Marley, the reactions of the people, the deaths etc.

If the author decided to focus on Paradise for now and blocked our view from Marley maybe Eren is not currently destroying everything like we think he does.

Or the author want us to experience everything with the eyes of Paradisians (Armin , Mikasa etc) and they will discover the destruction at the same time we will discover the destruction.

I don't know how many chapters the author decided to make before the end of the show, but I don't think there are more than 10 chapters at best.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What Eren is doing wrong ? Agreed . But Armin has failed to understand after this things will go back to same as ever . Marleyene will hate Eldian very human nature i believe .

I think Eren and Friends are destined to die except for Mikasa and Armin they will accept what verdict comes out .
I think so too. It feels so weird to foresee Eren dying.

I wonder if he will for real. xd am so confused honestly.