• Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
It was a great chapter.

Reiner who thinks that Eren wants to make a Lelouch, Mikasa who wants to bring Eren back, Levi who wants to kill Zeke in order to stop rumbling (but we all know that he's just using humanity as an excuse, he just wants kill Zeke lol)... Isayama is showing all the questions/suppositions of the readers.

To troll them

No Lelouch ending, no talk no jutsu possible (there is still the possibility that like in the Naruto manga, Armin will come and talk to Eren at the end of the fight when both are seriously injured. But I don't believe it, Eren won't change just on a discussion with his old buddies. And then Eren is supposed to be a god who has Ymir's support so I doubt he will end up seriously injured)

And then Zeke...lol at this point. Perhaps he is really dead and his body is somewhere in the giant centipede. Probably "fused" to Eren.

Maybe that way:

:bamathink:

Speaking of Zeke, I didn't really understand the part with Falco. If he can have wings, is it because Falco has Zeke's cerebro-spinal fluid (Beast Titan) in his Titan and so he can have the faculty to fly because the Beast can have a form with the faculty to fly.

Or Zeke died and his Titan was reincarnated in Falco (which has Zeke's royal cerebro-spinal fluid). Basically Falco with Zeke is like the Eldians with Ymir. Zeke acts as a mini Founding-titan for those who have his liquid??? If that's it, Falco has the jaw +beast Titan.

Also, I've seen a lot of people bitching about this flying titan but for me it's pretty consistent especially since I remember old theories about the Beast Titan that could have different forms. At least now we really understand that part of the opening 3 with the Beast running around with all kinds of animals.

Nevertheless I agree that even if it can be consistent, the problem is that suddenly bringing it back to this point in the story, just to help the alliance...:jay-yeah:

It should have been introduced earlier. And all this mess with the plane.... They have to go to the harbor to get the plane, but they end up in a boat to go to another harbor and then they get on the plane, and then they split up, but suddenly a character is talking about having wings, so they will finally join the Alliance again ? And then the Female who can use powers from other Titans by eating parts of them (at least there's a reason why her Titan is so versatile)....

Soon

The final battle is coming up with everyone in one place. So we still have the same 2 options:

Eren destroy the world and Paradis is saved, the alliance dies (in the majority).
The alliance kills Eren and the world should normally take revenge.

But there's something that worries me a little bit. Isayama made Armin say that Paradis is already saved because Eren has caused enormous damage and there will be no way to take revenge.

So the end Eren loses=Paradis gets razed afterward or not ? In the end maybe Armin will manage to make his peace.

There are still some mysteries: the curse of the Titans will have to end, what will happen to the colossals if Eren dies (will it really be over as he says ??), Ymir (why Ramzi sees her ? why she's next to little Eren and why their eyes are closed ?), why Grisha changed his mind and finally gave the Titan power to Eren (IMO it's just because of Carla's death and that Grisha was devastated by her death. I had seen a mindfuck theory supposing that it was Eren from the future who influenced his mother's death by controlling Dina (see the fragment of Eren's memory from 130 where we see Berthold from Dina's point of view. And we know Dina ignored Berthold to rush to Eren's house), the dream of chapter 1 (but that will soon be solved with little Eren in the Path). And then there's still Historia and the child, to see what role all this will play in the finale. Humanize Eren? Or something else?

In any case, for the moment it's hard to see Eren lose because, as I said, he has become a god who has Ymir's support. He hears the alliance discuss, chooses to not take their powers away... because he gives them the freedom to fight (glad Isayama thought about that, that Eren could take away their power but that means he doesn't care about Floch and the Yeagerists who fought for him at the harbor :fuah: He gave Floch the freedom to fight lol ), it really shows that he is all-powerful.

By the way, I expect that in the climax, a giant whole body will grow around the giant rib cage, arms and legs, flesh covers bones. A true last ultimate monstrous Titan.

About the airships trying to bomb Eren :

With the power of the Warhammer, there are really lots of possibilities.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Speaking of Zeke, I didn't really understand the part with Falco. If he can have wings, is it because Falco has Zeke's cerebro-spinal fluid (Beast Titan) in his Titan and so he can have the faculty to fly because the Beast can have a form with the faculty to fly.
From what I understood one of the former Beast Titan had an ability to fly and was like a bird, not Zeke. It can mean that each Beast Titan can shape into a different animal. I was under the impression that Zeke and his master were both apes so maybe the owner can choose what animal he will become.

Falco is an anomaly. Zeke can turn other eldians into mindless titan giving them his spinal fluid and screaming. But usually those titans are just cannon fooders. But Falco ate an other shifter in that state. So he is the new Jaw but he is a bit more because he has the beast fluid inside his body.

About Annie's titan does it means she ate some of Reiner flesh once to gain hardening powers ? or did she just take an armor gear like Eren ? Imagine Annie eating a part of Colossal Titan or Jaws, it can be good mix.

Eren's emotional viewpoint as a character is just so satisfying for me. Him welcoming the alliance's freedom to fight against him, bringing such a powerful existence of himself as the center of the chaos, while embracing the upcoming final battle against his former comrades with bitter acceptance and sorrowful hatred

...omg it feels so, so right.

I just wish this kind of pinnacle example of main character within a story with such explosive turning points, exists in a more fantasy-battle-oriented setting of a fiction, like Code Geass or Tower of God etc. This kind of combination would undoubtedly be my favorite manga/manhwa of all time. Like Lelouch's existence within Code Geass settings, the main combination to be the reason i like Code Geass so much.