Attack on Titan - Episode 10 : A Sound Argument

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hanges Breakdown was intense. The rest of the episode is hard to evaluate for me (same for the chapter then), without knowing where this is leading to. When i know what Eren was thinking there and what were his thoughts over all, its easier to put that episode into context.

N

Noctis

When eren says Eren says "If our people need to be trapped, bred and killed like livestock, just for a right to live, then I absolutely cannot agree with Zeke's plan". was carried out so well since eren hate the idea someone being cattled.

Hange and Eren conversation was awesome and the collar grab scene damn.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hanges Breakdown was intense. The rest of the episode is hard to evaluate for me (same for the chapter then), without knowing where this is leading to. When i know what Eren was thinking there and what were his thoughts over all, its easier to put that episode into context.
You can judge the animation, the filler interactions, the acting, voices, the way they stayed faithful to the manga etc.

I really like the moment with Conny and Sasha being both too stupid, that was fun to watch.

Jean with with hat is really cool, the best character as always.

Eren vs Hänge was cool, Eren in control is badass.

Didn't remember at all the "guy" who was told to be Historia lover, I didn't remember it was said who was Historia guy in the manga

Like the vibes from this episode.

I love that whole episode, love how MAPPa showed that teen-without-brain Eren in his best light.
"We cannot afford to make historia slave...so we just have to SPOILER ALERT --manga readers know what I'm talking about. Eren didn't release that in real world you can't solve all problems with just click.
I love how new episode was built and paced, everything was just in time.
I also laugh how some people already talked bad things about those police oficers, while those police officers was right and was talking about real shit.

Last edited:
The episode was nice, Eren's and Hange's conversation was intense. Some nice flashback of Eren and the gang before everything went down. Historia is now pregnant with a baby.......
The farmer is 100% not Historia's husband, Eren most likely impregnated her and cover the act up just to protect Historia from becoming a Titan.