• Poor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Gabi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I thought I was prepared... I wasn't. I lost it when Armin and Mikasa were crying and the music started.
You read the manga?

If you do.
Don't feel bad for Armin and Mikasa.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yes, I read it. Don't worry thought. I am 100% team Eren.
Obviously you know Eren's way of doing things is not 100% right but when I wfucking saw Armin and Mikasa backing up retards like Gabi.

From the country which made them like a playground for Titans.

nO no no

This deserves heavy punishment.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Gabi is just Eren 2.0, both have close friends who love them yet they're oblivious, both won't stop till all enemies are destroyed, thick headed loud mouths who have no regard for their own life. Roles just reversed now. Same people hating on Gabby were loving Eren in the first 3 seasons, people salty simply cause she's gunning for their faves, that's all.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
I remembered when I read the chapter in the manga and I was shocked that Sasha's actually die. And now the music in the anime doesn't even help it.:pepecry:Press F to one of the best girl in AOT.:pepehands:Can't blame Gabi since she's just doing her job.:kayneshrug:

Seth

โ€Ž
Gabi is just Eren 2.0, both have close friends who love them yet they're oblivious, both won't stop till all enemies are destroyed, thick headed loud mouths who have no regard for their own life. Roles just reversed now. Same people hating on Gabby were loving Eren in the first 3 seasons, people salty simply cause she's gunning for their faves, that's all.
The problem is Eren is goated and Gabi is a silly little bitch that deserves to die in hell.

Gabi is NOT like Eren :pepeanger:. I'm sick of that argument.
Maybe in having a bad temper, but that's it.
Eren fights for freedom, and for his comrades. Gabi was just fine working for her oppressor's if it meant she would be seen more favorably than her comrades.

seeing this episode made me remember Eren words 4 or 5 years ago when he remarked that true freedom is not at the other side there the Eren we now today happend to develop

this episode the look in Erens face when Levy speaks with him he truly changed after this never thought the anime would save the manga

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Gabi is NOT like Eren :pepeanger:. I'm sick of that argument.
Maybe in having a bad temper, but that's it.
Eren fights for freedom, and for his comrades. Gabi was just fine working for her oppressor's if it meant she would be seen more favorably than her comrades.
True but she's just a brainwashed kid who hasn't interacted with anyone outside her own little world. She has been made to believe Eldians are devils and her race is guilty. Eren when he found out what his dad did to get the attack titan was willing to throw away his life because of guilt, only reason he's around is because Historia allowed it. Who knows what Eren would do raised in marley vs paradis. They have similar personalities but perhaps different environments led to different goals.

Regardless her reaction to her home being attacked resembles Eren's. No way you watch the last few eps and don't see the similarities, it's done on purpose by Isayama to make a point.

i didn't enjoy this episode as much as i should have because i got spoiled on everything that happened in it both sasha's deadth and zeke betrayal but i still enjoyed nonetheless

i disagree gabi is not like eren, eren became the way he is because marleys attack years ago that resulted in his mothers death but gabi is the she is because she grew up with marleys propaganda im not saying she wasn't justified in attacking the scouts but i hate how she doesn't acknowledge that marleys is at also fault for this war

the difference is gabi would have done the same thing even if eren and the scouts never attacked the hatred was already present while eren only became hateful after his mothers death

fuck gabi, falco is a goat tho

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
True but she's just a brainwashed kid who hasn't interacted with anyone outside her own little world. She has been made to believe Eldians are devils and her race is guilty. Eren when he found out what his dad did to get the attack titan was willing to throw away his life because of guilt, only reason he's around is because Historia allowed it. Who knows what Eren would do raised in marley vs paradis. They have similar personalities but perhaps different environments led to different goals.

Regardless her reaction to her home being attacked resembles Eren's. No way you watch the last few eps and don't see the similarities, it's done on purpose by Isayama to make a point.
Agreed. Gabi is basically female Eren.