Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Really well directed episode, the life like rotoscope technique used on a few characters looked fantastic.

My only issue was the that the pacing was a tad too quick.

A lot of important character moments and dialogues would feel a bit difficult to empathize with and not get enough appreciation if they just flew by quickly.

Well timed pauses after important/impactful dialogues/monologues would do wonders.

I'm pretty sure the anime only's would require a few rewatches to grasp on what the actual fuck is going on at times.

Pretty mad they cut out some important scenes
But the episode is awesome until the Reiner starts talking about his experience inside the walls. They somehow failed to show that Reiner was speaking about his time there being hell sarcastically. And after that the meeting is just boring (no Pieck's ass).
8/10

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pretty mad they cut out some important scenes
Don't really remember perfectly the manga, what did they forget in the episode ?
Should maybe reread them.

I have also one critic : sometimes when the people move : arms, head etc it seems a little bit funny.

Not a fan of Peak voice.

But nice episode : Magath has really something : voice movement swag, the guy is good. Magath and Sièg talking about Sieg ass was fun.

Reiner scolding and threatening Falco was good too.

I agree that his speech in his family if nice was not exceptional either.

Colt partying with the younglings was cool.

The whole vibes of the episode was overall good.

7/10 for me or something like that.