Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Goosebumbs chills
Amazing epic

I can't really describe the vibe I had from Erens speech about trampeling literally trampeling the whole world

That dude it's machine you shoot off his head he still fights

He puts most of the antagonist in manga history to shame

This determination it's just amazing

Amazing episode, specially around the end:

Rumbling CGI was gold
Erens founding titan CGI was great

Something I really loved was the part where we see Floch & Historia in the PATHS

Say what you want, but the fact that Floch & Historia were the ONLY ones Eren told of the rumbling. They were the only ones he trusted and they didn’t snitch or expose him. Enemies oF Humanity that were going to burn down the world, BEST TRIO :myman:

But sadly from now story will go downhill (only the last 2 episodes of the season can be kino like this one. After that we'll have to see if there will be a third part or a movie). AoE & important changes are needed otherwise we'll get again this useless bullshit like that:

LOL

"NO ZOOK U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. MAKING SURE THAT ANNIES ABUSIVE DAD GETS RICH AND LIVES A LONG LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FUTURE OF MY COUNTRY!!!"

NOOOO FRITZ FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN?
:josad::josad::josad:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg

But there is still good hope for positive changes. For example Chapter 123 Mikasa flashback "what am I to you?" was not adapted when it should have been. The hope of the AoE theorists is that this chapter will be adapted in parallel to the Eren/Histoira conversation in chapter 130

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Amazing episode, specially around the end:

Rumbling CGI was gold
Erens founding titan CGI was great

Something I really loved was the part where we see Floch & Historia in the PATHS

Say what you want, but the fact that Floch & Historia were the ONLY ones Eren told of the rumbling. They were the only ones he trusted and they didn’t snitch or expose him. Enemies oF Humanity that were going to burn down the world, BEST TRIO :myman:

But sadly from now story will go downhill (only the last 2 episodes of the season can be kino like this one. After that we'll have to see if there will be a third part or a movie). AoE & important changes are needed otherwise we'll get again this useless bullshit like that:

LOL

"NO ZOOK U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. MAKING SURE THAT ANNIES ABUSIVE DAD GETS RICH AND LIVES A LONG LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FUTURE OF MY COUNTRY!!!"

NOOOO FRITZ FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN?
:josad::josad::josad:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg

But there is still good hope for positive changes. For example Chapter 123 Mikasa flashback "what am I to you?" was not adapted when it should have been. The hope of the AoE theorists is that this chapter will be adapted in parallel to the Eren/Histoira conversation in chapter 130
I wonder why they didn't really animate this moment ? They colored it but the lips and all didn't move, it was like a big gif but nothing else

I wonder why they didn't really animate this moment ? They colored it but the lips and all didn't move, it was like a big gif but nothing else
Was strange, they could've just made his mouth move.

And the VA didn't match that face at all either.

But maybe they wanted to do exactly the same as in the manga because the image was epic (it must be the most strangest Isayama drawing in the manga)

Eren is back :crazwhat: