Character Discussion Avalo Pizarro aka the "Corrupt King"

This topic will be all about Avalo Pizarro.

So who is Avalo Pizarro? Other than being the fourth captain of the Blackbeard Pirates, he was also once a King that ruled over a kingdom in the North Blue but due to his corrupt and twisted methods of ruling the kingdom he was overthrown by his own people.

Eventually the World Government arrested him and sent him to Level 6 of Impel Down. In fact what makes Pizarro stand out compared to the other Level 6 prisoners from Blackbeard's crew, is the fact that he is the only one that was never mentioned and also for the fact that he was also the only Level 6 prisoner that wasn't a pirate to be sent to Level 6.

Pizarro who was just a former King, had no devil fruit, maybe didn't know how to use haki either, and yet the World Government viewed him as being extremely dangerous and probably very powerful that they had to send this guy to Level 6 of Impel Down.

When Blackbeard came to free the Level 6 prisoners, as we know they had to fight each other to death and the winners would be freed by Blackbeard and join his crew.

Pizarro as we know was able to defeat the other Level 6 prisoners and then joined Blackbeard's crew.

Again no devil fruit, maybe no haki, and just a former King was strong enough to defeat many other prisoners from Level 6 Impel Down, but it gets even crazier because this guy also has extremely good durability and endurance.

While it's hard to say, it seems like Pizarro was able tank an attack from Whitebeard's Gura Gura no Mi.

Pizarro is up there with Blackbeard and the others and then Whitebeard uses his devil fruit to attack and then at the end we see Pizarro perfectly fine.
(Although it is possible that Pizarro was able to dodge that attack)

However is there one attack we know that he couldn't dodge and that was an attack from Sengoku's shock wave.

After being hit by Sengoku's shock wave, Pizarro was pretty much fine right after that attack.

And remember all of that was pre timeskip Pizarro, now let's take a look at post timeskip Pizarro.

Pizarro was able endure not one but two Adv CoC attacks(I'm assuming Koby is using Adv CoC), yeah Pizarro was badly injured but by the end of 1088 he was completely fine and conscious.

Pizarro taking two Adv CoC attacks.

And here is Pizarro at the end of chapter 1088 who is perfectly fine after those two powerful attacks from Garp and Koby.

Man isn't even a Ancient Zoan or Mythical Zoan user and he already has extremely great durability and endurance.

As for Pizarro's devil fruit the Isle-Isle Fruit, despite being similar to Pica's devil fruit it is obviously a way stronger version. Pizarro is able to merge and take control over an entire island, can you imagine if Pizarro was on a island much bigger than Hachinosu.

The only downside to his devil fruit is that if you damage the island then you also damage him, it's a huge weakness to Pizarro but hopefully in the future he will find a way around that weakness.

Also Pizarro probably got his devil fruit recently so he most likely isn't fully used to it yet.

Other quick facts about Pizarro:

He has jealously towards Blackbeard, similar to a certain cook who sometimes gets jealous of Zoro and Jinbe.

He was a royalty from the North Blue just like Sanji.

Pizarro again is the captain of the fourth ship and right now there is this whole joke about Sanji being number four.

And finally it's not a coincidence that Pizarro has a devil fruit similar to Pica(The man Zoro once fought) just like how Shiryu has Absalom's devil fruit(The man Sanji once fought).

Anyways that's pretty much it, I've been wanting to make a thread for Pizarro for a long time and after the events at Hachinosu during the Egghead arc it seemed like a perfect time to do it.

Now all we have to do is just wait and see how he performs when the Blackbeard Pirates and the Straw Hat Pirates fight.

Hopefully he will perform greatly!:finally:And if he doesn't well this thread will probably age like milk.:josad:

Some tags: @Julius @Playa4321 @Blackbeard @MonsterZoro @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @YonkoCommanderBepo @Indigo @Killerj @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Killerj @MonsterKaido @Kurozumi Wiwi @Sentinel

Jokes aside, Pizarro is great.

I like his cheerful/carefree personality and his design is top notch.

His fruit could have been better but hoping that Oda will go with more creative routes for his fruit.

Red Line Pizarro + other islands merging would be insane.

Honestly Pizarro is such an odd one out in the Blackbeard Pirates:
1. He’s the only Level 6 prisoner Iva didn’t introduce
2. He came out dressed like a King
3. He’s the only level 6 prisoner Oda silhouetted alongside Van Augur, Shiryu, and Lafitte post WCI
4. He wants fame more than any other BB pirate going so far as to planning to take the captain role from BB pre timeskip and last chapter

Pizarro is the only Level 6 prisoner who’s past I’d like to see.

Jokes aside, Pizarro is great.

I like his cheerful/carefree personality and his design is top notch.

His fruit could have been better but hoping that Oda will go with more creative routes for his fruit.

Red Line Pizarro + other islands merging would be insane.
I do think Pizarro's devil fruit is cool but yeah I can kind of understand why some wanted a different devil fruit for Pizarro, and not just one that is similar to Pica even if it is a stronger version.

The only thing I don't like from his devil fruit is the fact that if you damage the island, you also end up injuring Pizarro. Hopefully Oda has Pizarro find a way around that weakness, and also hopefully by the time we see Pizarro fight he will end up doing a lot more with his devil fruit.