Status
Not open for further replies.
Look stop quoting me about that garbage ass “character” you could quote me about any character, yes even judge but stop mentioning green haired Luffy slaves idgaf about trash

If I’m not mentioning that putrid piece of broccoli then why mention him to me? I legit don’t care for the “character” i add quotation because I don’t see him as a character

Queen using haki

Queen not using haki

RATIO
Sanji used his exo without coa . In the future , CoA and Edo can be combined mich better by Sanji . Cuz to get hotter flames , he have to use advanced coa (ryou) , if he can use coc coating for his leg , sanji can burn his as unlimited . This is the pathway of king of the north .

North Remember

That reminds me, who was that absolutely garbage of blond pubic hair character who almost died due to excess nosebleed after being exposed to Mermaid's melons and needed a blood transfusion to save himself?

Wait, are there people who openly admit to being a tard for him ;O

That reminds me, who was that absolutely garbage of blond pubic hair character who almost died due to excess nosebleed after being exposed to Mermaid's melons and needed a blood transfusion to save himself?

Wait, are there people who openly admit to being a tard for him ;O
its funny when done in bits but you are overdoing it now
rest

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Sanji used his exo without coa . In the future , CoA and Edo can be combined mich better by Sanji . Cuz to get hotter flames , he have to use advanced coa (ryou) , if he can use coc coating for his leg , sanji can burn his as unlimited . This is the pathway of king of the north .

North Remember
No proof for first statement and a bunch of headcanon :holdthisl:

:queenmeme:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Imagine entire chapter is Zunisha talking about the promise with JoyBoy but obviously you won't get to know what was the promise because chapter will end:milaugh:
And then next chapter we'll cut away and we won't come back to this flashback until 100 chapters later and r/onepiece will mindlessly praise oda for wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.