Bakugou (My hero academia) vs Megumin (Konosuba)

Bakugo wins this. Not only that he is very offensive and doesn´t have any problems to attack his opponent directly, he also outclasses Megumin in all terms (The only term which is maybe debatable is AP, but not only Megumin has to cast that spell first, she also can use it only one time each day and will knocked out because her low stamina/mana). Bakugo can blitz her before she can even react, and her durability might be only a bit above the regular human level.

Yeah, Bakugo wins this with probably zero diff, even if i really would give Megumin the win. Speed is one of the biggest disadvantages in Konosuba, and i don´t remember someone close to even Bakugo at this point.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Bakugo wins this. Not only that he is very offensive and doesn´t have any problems to attack his opponent directly, he also outclasses Megumin in all terms (The only term which is maybe debatable is AP, but not only Megumin has to cast that spell first, she also can use it only one time each day and will knocked out because her low stamina/mana). Bakugo can blitz her before she can even react, and her durability might be only a bit above the regular human level.

Yeah, Bakugo wins this with probably zero diff, even if i really would give Megumin the win. Speed is one of the biggest disadvantages in Konosuba, and i don´t remember someone close to even Bakugo at this point.
Megumin have hax magic though. Her explosion magic is 100x times stronger than Bakugo. Like @Bullet said, Megumin destroyed mountain like it was nothing and Bakugo can't dodge that.

Megumin have hax magic though. Her explosion magic is 100x times stronger than Bakugo. Like @Bullet said, Megumin destroyed mountain like it was nothing and Bakugo can't dodge that.
How does she has hax magic? She can just summon a massive explosion. Sure, i think that is more powerful then Bakugo´s explosions, but at first she has to cast the spell, and that needs time (At least a few seconds). In comparison to Megumin, Bakugo outstats her in speed and physiks, while Megumin her only advantage is in her AP/DC and intelligence. If she hit Bakugo first, sure she can theoretically oneshot him with that, but going with the way when he will use her spell, i doubt she has a chance.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
How does she has hax magic?
She doesn't have to shout out loud in order to cast the spell. While most other characters needed to chanting out loud in order to cast the magic. That's sounds hax for me at least.
She can just summon a massive explosion. Sure, i think that is more powerful then Bakugo´s explosions, but at first she has to cast the spell, and that needs time (At least a few seconds). In comparison to Megumin, Bakugo outstats her in speed and physiks, while Megumin her only advantage is in her AP/DC and intelligence. If she hit Bakugo first, sure she can theoretically oneshot him with that, but going with the way when he will use her spell, i doubt she has a chance.
I agree with mostly everything. The thing is that Bakugo can't deflect the explosion that is coming straight for him.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sure, if she fired that attack against him first, he is getting turned into ash. I only don´t think she will be fast enough, especially when she is known for toying around, while Bakugo has a very "explosive" personality haha.
Yeah, this all depending on how fast they would land an attack first. It's stated that Bakugo have one of the best reflexes in MHA so he would be a difficult opponent to take on at close combat.

Megumin took her own attacks and survived them, she also took high scale attacks of the same kind.

I don´t remember her surviving her own or equal attacks, i only remember Darkness was hit by it once which should have higher durability and resistance. But my knowledge is only based on the anime, so i can´t talk about manga or novel.
In the movie which is the sequel to the season, she got hit by her own attack that vaporized everything and she was still “okay”