Versus Battle Bartolomeo vs One Punch Man

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He can be hard counter by TK like Fubuki or Psykos (i don't talk Tatsu who erased him asap)

He got outspeed by FF or some other

Agsinst physical fighter he is protected and can fight a lot of them. I don't see how TTM can beat him. TTM has no regen so he will likely break his hand or tackle the barrier and hurt himself.

I think Barto is solid A class / low S

That barrier has plot power just like the birdcage.. Let's say Psiorochi throws at him the same ray she spammed vs Tatsumaki, the one which sliced a portion of earth, what donyou think will happen?

Anyway other counrers are speedblitz, throw Barto and his ball into space or in the ocean, lava, cover with acid like for fuhrer ugly (sooner or later that barrier will have to stop) etc.

I
The best shit he tanked was a Citylevel+ attack

Thats it.Claiming the top-tiers cant break it is a NLF
I want names, not the level of the attack because so far it doesn't seem there is a limit to what he can withstand
I mean Bang is one of the strongest Class S heroes and he wouldn't even dent the barrier with his strongest technique.
I'm giving it to Saitama because he has no limits

I

I want names, not the level of the attack because so far it doesn't seem there is a limit to what he can withstand
I mean Bang is one of the strongest Class S heroes and he wouldn't even dent the barrier with his strongest technique.
I'm giving it to Saitama because he has no limits
The limit is what he has shown hence Citylevel+

True,Bang would not be able to break it,but the likes of Orochi,Boros,Garou or Saitama would,most likely Blast as well

Saitamas best feat is his Serious Punch,a Continentlevel attack.Thats it

The limit is what he has shown hence Citylevel+

True,Bang would not be able to break it,but the likes of Orochi,Boros,Garou or Saitama would,most likely Blast as well

Saitamas best feat is his Serious Punch,a Continentlevel attack.Thats it
Saitama's serious punch decimates Boros' Blast which stated to be capable of destroying the Earth lol.