Speculations BB or admiral & Vegapunk...Who will be Luffy's next opponent?

Well, I think bb is the last enemy...So I will start with the admirals

1_kizaru
All arguments aside, Kizaru was the most active admiral...He is always ready to fulfill his duties...There is also an old grudge between him and Luffy's crew
Also, Kizaru has previously collaborated with Pacifista...I am waiting for the introduction of ssg in this arc
Now people who know history are definitely looking to kill Luffy...Among the admirals, Kizaru is the oldest and most trusted...So I think he is the best option
In my opinion Luffy and Kizaru fight is not based on strength and focuses more on the secret of fruits

2_fuji
I think he didn't seek to abolish the Shichibukai system for no reason...I mean, we know Doffy and Crocodile are criminals...But leaving out these people completely disturbs the balance of power, that's why I think that Fuji fully trusted the new inventions of Vegapunk
I don't have an argument for my words, but I think there is a friendship between him and Vegapunk...
Also, Fuji had already promised to capture Luffy's head

3_akainu & gb
I think sometimes we all had the opinion that Akainu would attack Luffy with 3 admirals...Based on the events that happened, I don't think Akainu will personally attack Luffy...He also has conflicts with Buggy and Dragon, who are currently more dangerous than Luffy...However, I don't think the Five Elders will allow him to leave his position
Also, the newly introduced Gb, I have no opinion on him

4_Vegapunk & cross guild
I think Vegapunk and bb know the most about the secrets of fruits...And also there are 3 years left until the end of One Piece..Finally, it's time to introduce Vegapunk and the secrets of fruits
Also, I think he attacked former shichibukai to test ssg...Anyway, ssg replaced shichibukai and attacking these people is a good test for them

Like Luffy said, something must have happened...As an unbiased person, I expect Mihawk to avoid an admiral at worst, and maybe defeat an admiral...So I expect something dangerous has happened

The union of Luffy and Buggy:
I myself do not agree with this opinion
Luffy owes Crocodile..Zoro will also help his master..If Luffy joins their fight, I expect him to help Buggy
Currently, I think 3 groups may fight with the navy...cross guild & dragon & bb's crew...Luffy may be involved in any of these battles

5_bb
I expect him to be Luffy's last challenger as a pirate..Luffy needs a whole crew to fight him..We know that people like franky , Robin, Sanji and others joined the crew after the fight..bb is weird and stronger than the rest of the enemies, so I think the last member might join the crew before this fight...Also, I think Luffy needs Straw Hat Grand Fleet for this fight

I'm really looking forward to the Five Elder move...At this point, it makes sense that they want to kill Luffy
I really don't want Oda to introduce a new character into the story...But for now, if that happens, maybe we'll get a smaller arc...For example, Weevil or get side information like Zou Arc
I expect Luffy to get into a fight with one of these guys

what is your opinion?

If Oda is right this time that he wants to finish it in 3 years or as quickly as possible there can only be 2 opponents at most where Luffy is having an all out 1 v 1 battle against. One of them is obviously BB. Question remains whether BB is the final boss or the last one before the final boss (Im Sama?)

Akainu is for Final War
An Admiral is gonna get defeated before War starts just like Mr. 3, Satori, Blueno, Vergo, Cracker ... etc
The admirals are also for final war just not for Luffy. Zoro, Sanji, Dragon, Sabo, Kid, Law are more likely candidates for variety and realistic scaling cause Luffy is likely at least rivaling the admirals in strength right now and will still grow massively stronger.

They are too big of a deal not to be part of the main dish.

The admirals are also for final war just not for Luffy. Zoro, Sanji, Dragon, Sabo, Kid, Law are more likely candidates for variety and realistic scaling cause Luffy is likely at least rivaling the admirals in strength right now and will still grow massively stronger.

They are too big of a deal not to be part of the main dish.
That's why there are four of them

Satori handled Luffy + Sanji + Usopp at first
Mr. 3 captured Zoro & Nami + Defeated Dory/Brogy
Cracker required Luffy lot of help to win
Jack almost ended entire Race
Vergo cracked Sanjis Leg, defeated Smoker and almost killed Law
(Vergo was stronger than almost all DD Pirates and yet he missed Dressrosa War, same for Cracker and Tea Party)

So there will definitely be a very dangerous Henchman to deal with before Final War starts

I think you're underestimating how many Villains there will be in Final War, Oda can definitely make one Admiral miss it, it's no big deal

If Oda is right this time that he wants to finish it in 3 years or as quickly as possible there can only be 2 opponents at most where Luffy is having an all out 1 v 1 battle against. One of them is obviously BB. Question remains whether BB is the final boss or the last one before the final boss (Im Sama?)
I agree that Oda should focus on these two people and the rest of these characters should join them in a war between several factions

That's why there are four of them

Satori handled Luffy + Sanji + Usopp at first
Mr. 3 captured Zoro & Nami + Defeated Dory/Brogy
Cracker required Luffy lot of help to win
Jack almost ended entire Race
Vergo cracked Sanjis Leg, defeated Smoker and almost killed Law
(Vergo was stronger than almost all DD Pirates and yet he missed Dressrosa War, same for Cracker and Tea Party)

So there will definitely be a very dangerous Henchman to deal with before Final War starts

I think you're underestimating how many Villains there will be in Final War, Oda can definitely make one Admiral miss it, it's no big deal
You are comparing irrelevant side kicks to 2 of the biggest names in the series. It wouldn't do them justice to use them as sub-villains. In theory of course you could be right but realistically Oda won't write the manga like that. They are presented like Crocodile, Enel, Lucci. Hyped to heavens and then ultimately defeated at the end stage.

Oda really left us wandering who is gonna be our next target to face against… at this point in the story fighting a tyrant ruler of said fucked up kingdom won’t do the trick. I would be a great move if the next arc has has different factions to deal with like pirates, WG and said villain of an island or revolutionary.

In my opinion Luffy and Kizaru fight is not based on strength and focuses more on the secret of fruits
I'm really looking forward to the Five Elder move...At this point, it makes sense that they want to kill Luffy
I was almost right:myman:
Of course, I think Kizaru fight Zoro..Zoro's next opponent ends many discussions
Also, I have no opinion about Cross Guild, I just wanted them to be removed from the story sooner...It is logical because I am a Shanks fan:christnally:

It seems the origin of the name of the technique that Kizaru uses (天叢雲剣 - something sword..lolz..I’m shit at translating technique names) is from the so called three treasures that the the god that governs the sun “goddess amaterasu” bestowed.
This was one of the old translations that I found, of course, I don't know if it is correct or not, so I forgot to post it.