Versus Battle Best Jeanist gauntlet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Best Jeanist is lack of feats other than making his enemy immobile, we dont see his "Offensive" feat yet but he already placed #3 pro hero

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Best Jeanist is lack of feats other than making his enemy immobile, we dont see his "Offensive" feat yet but he already placed #3 pro hero
You think BJ is strong enough to make them immobile ?

Both are huge powerhouse and have some ways to evade : Destro can send black showkwave that can maybe cut the strings

and Hood can shapeshift and stretch.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You think BJ is strong enough to make them immobile ?

Both are huge powerhouse and have some ways to evade : Destro can send black showkwave that can maybe cut the strings and Hood can shapeshift and stretch.
thats my point, for now they winning.
because Jeanist is still lack of feats other than making his enemy immobile, we still need to see his "offensive" moves other than restrain them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
thats my point, for now they winning.
because Jeanist is still lack of feats other than making his enemy immobile, we still need to see his "offensive" moves other than restrain them.
Given we don't know that, BJ will win the fight if he can make them immobile forever and can arrest them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
winning by making them immobile is quite lame for #3 hero.
someone higher than edgeshot and mirko
What he does with Machia is quite impressive even if he can't beat him at all.

And Hood made the 1 and 2 hero sweat hard

And Destro was quite stronger than Pre PU Shiggy and more than a match for the 4th hero.

BJ is strong but the guys he has to fight here are really strong too. Just arresting them (with big mettalic threads etc) is already a great feat.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
BJ is strong but the guys he has to fight here are really strong too. Just arresting them (with big mettalic threads etc) is already a great feat.
my main point is, Jeanist might be win but for someone rank above Edgeshot and Mirko who rely on his close combat/fighting ability, its sounds lame for me if Jeanist ability only making his enemy immobile.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don’t think Jeanist even makes it past round 1 bro. I guess he can defeat Re Destro in a similar way that Edgeshot can (puncturing his lungs) but we haven’t seen enough of Jeanist I don’t think to say whether he can beat him yet. And Jeanist certainly is not defeating Hood.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Jeanist got decent hype last chapter, but his only "feat" was restraining Machia who had no motivation lol. Snapped it the moment he got a little serious.

He gives Re destero a good fight, but ultimately loses it in the end at a high diff.