Best Mentor Tournament Round 1 Bracket 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

IN THIS ROUND WE HAVE 5 MENTORS, BUT ONLY 2 FIGHTS.

THE SECOND FIGHT WILL BE A 3WAY FIGHT, AND YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR 1 OF THE 3. THE FIRST FIGHT WILL BE A NORMAL ONE.

FIRST FIGHT

Mufasa
The Lion King has quite a few mentors. The most notable one would be King Mufasa. He was one of the main protagonists in The Lion King franchise. He was also the father of Simba, a lion cub born to be the next king.

Mufasa taught Simba about his future role. Simba was excited about becoming the king and believed he could do whatever he desired. Mufasa tried to correct this thought process of his.

Simba usually disobeyed his father. He was forbidden from going into the shadowed land. Some time in the story, Simba decided to go there. Mufasa tried to teach Simba a lesson, but the latter rather listened to his uncle, Scar. Because of that, a tragic event occurred later on.

Even after the death of Mufasa, he tried to guide his son to become a better king.

VS

Kratos from God of War
Kratos was once a well respected Spartan warrior, but became the Ghost of Sparda after getting tricked into killing his family by Ares. Kratos soon becomes God of War after avenging his familyโ€™s death by killing Ares. Later, Kratos is revealed to be a Demi God and the Son of Zues, who eventually betrays him.

Why heโ€™s the best mentor:
Later in the series Kratos has a son, Atreus, and finds himself controlling his own rage and learning to truly be both a father, and a mentor to teach Atreus to be a better God than himself.

SECOND FIGHT

Yoda
Yoda is a character from the film series Star Wars, he has shown up in all 3 trilogies and even the animated Clone Wars TV show. He is the Mentor figure for the character of Luke Skywalker in the films The Empire Strikes back, Return of the Jedi and The Last Jedi. he is a an individual who believes in the balance of all living things and is one with the "Force", He has taught many life lessons to Luke throughout the years and is considered one of the wisest beings in the Galaxy.

MY FAVE SCENES

VS

Might Guy
Might Gai is simply the best teacher for a few short, concise reasons. When a student has potential and all others look past him, Gai decides to take the student up on his own. Inspire him and train him extremely well in the skill area he excels in. Lee was a worthless student and because of Gai he turned into a power house.

But beyond the results of his training,. Gai embodies a certain attitude and demeanor that inspires others to be the best. Brought on by Might Dai โ€” his father โ€” Gai has a philosophy of always staying positive and retaining a youthful expression, be it in combat or in mundane life.

VS

Tobirama Senju
Tobirama is the greatest of all time as a ninja and as a mentor.

He's laid the foundations of what a village should look like and how to goveren one, which Hiruzen took to heart when he rose to power as chosen by Tobirama. What followed was the greatest era of "peace" that exsisted due to Tobis teachings, before the birth of talk no Jutsu and plot amour.

We don't talk about Danzo. That shit is entirely on himself. He was always a little too jelly of Hiruzen and went crazy on the uchiha hate. This could have been rectified by Tobi had he lived, but he sacrificed himself for his students and the future.

The boss man himself.
:catsweat:

Take a bow, Mr no 1 Senju.

Been a while since I watched Lion King but all I recall Mufasa doing was dying. The animals singing Hakuna Matata did a better job mentoring Simba then Mufasa did in my opinion. Gonna have to give the vote to Kratos.

Tough choice between Yoda and Gai. Yoda was a great mentor, training hundreds of Jedi such as Count Dooku and Luke Skywalker, the latter ended up saving the entire galaxy. But Gai investing so much time into training Lee and even going so far as to be willing to commit suicide if Lee's surgery failed is just too emotionally touching. Voting Gai.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
mufasa and guy
Post automatically merged:

are mufasa and kratos even rly considered mentors