General & Others Best Milestone chapter in One Piece?

Best Milestone Chapter?

• 400- The Key To Release

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 700- At His Own Pace

• 900- Bad End Musical

• Total voters
1100 is Approaching us, but before it arrives what is the best milestone chapter in the series???
Personally for me I’m torn between 100 & 1000. The Anime has somewhat changed my perception of chapter 1000. 900 is probably the most unique it’s too bad the tension was fake. And 100 is a whole lot of nostalgia.

But Let’s Discuss
Incase you forgot the chapters here are the contents of the chapters below ⬇️

Last edited:
1100 is Approaching us, but before it arrives what is the best milestone chapter in the series???
Personally for me I’m torn betwenn 100, 800, & 1000. The Anime has somewhat changed my perception of chapter 1000. 900 is probably the most unique it’s too bad the tension was fake.

Let’s Discuss
Incase you forgot the chapters here are the contents of the chapters below ⬇️

Straw Hats coming back was badass.

I think chapter 1000, just Luffy standing in front of Big Mom and Kaido showing how far he's come and with him his righthand man.

Such a great chapter and for how long I've been reading OP its a beautiful chapter.
This chapter has really grown on me ngl I remember initially when it came out people were underwhelmed, saying it was overhyped but honestly Straw hat Luffy might be one of the most iconic One Piece chapters. Luffy remembering the Minks, The Yamato and Ace convo and then the final 5v2 spread and red roc.followed by 3 consecutive roof piece chapters

I'm undecided between 1000 and 100 both are very good chapter
In chapter 100 dragon was introduced just like mihawk in 50 and Shanks in chapter 1
chapter 1000 new gen vs old gen