Best Opening Song Tournament Signup Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

I think you're allowed to change your pick during the sign up process.

Never played LoL btw, know nth about the game. Only watched the TV show which I loved.
Hmm we'll have to ask @Jack Vessalius about that, I'm not certain about it tbh. That would make sense, still make it fair if that was allowed though, I wouldn't mind people changing their picks during the sign up process.

You've not played LoL? Normally I would say you're missing out but in this case, its the exact opposite LMAO! I quit LoL and Dota permanently for VERY good reasons and way later than I should have, lets put it that way! You're definitely best off just sticking with Arcane, its immensely superior to anything else League of Legends/Runeterra related, in a "league of its own" as you could say lmao.
League has amazing cinematics and music BUT apparently the new cinematic is awful too, I've not seen it yet but I trust the communitys word on it.

Oh. I guess I was getting it mixed up with when someone else might’ve already submitted the song you submit, in which case he’ll allow you to pick another.
Yeah thats right, if someone has already picked your choice, Light will ask you to choose something else instead.

Btw, I think you signed up earlier but Jack didn't add you in cause he didn't know you were signin up, I think? Unless I'm wrong.
I get the notification whenever a new tournament is starting up, so I usually DM him first before I reply here.

That’s probably the opposite of how I should be doing it but I’ve done it that way in the event that I can’t figure out a song, so I don’t want to take that spot that someone else could have if I can’t figure out anything to submit/if it’s already been submitted.

Although that probably doesn’t matter since I could just… not have my name added so… uhhhhhhhhhhh… yeah.

I guess I’ve been doing it the hard way?! :catsweat::catcry:

G

Gorosei Informer

I get the notification whenever a new tournament is starting up, so I usually DM him first before I reply here.

That’s probably the opposite of how I should be doing it but I’ve done it that way in the event that I can’t figure out a song, so I don’t want to take that spot that someone else could have if I can’t figure out anything to submit/if it’s already been submitted.

Although that probably doesn’t matter since I could just… not have my name added so… uhhhhhhhhhhh… yeah.

I guess I’ve been doing it the hard way?! :catsweat::catcry:
Thats definitely the harder/more overcomplicated way of doing things lmfao.

You can just sign up in the thread, Light wont mind if you need to drop out, Ive had to forfeit a few times including recently so they will definitely understand.

There's no maximum on the amount of people that can join AFAIK, Light prefers 32+ players or the more the merrier basically too. The more entries too, the more fun! Light is quite patient/understanding on waiting for submissions, especially if you're struggling too.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Btw, I think you signed up earlier but Jack didn't add you in cause he didn't know you were signin up, I think? Unless I'm wrong.
@ShiShiShi is number 9.

Hmm we'll have to ask @Jack Vessalius about that, I'm not certain about it tbh. That would make sense, still make it fair if that was allowed though, I wouldn't mind people changing their picks during the sign up process.
Yes you can change your pick until the tourney starts, well until your bracket is up. So you can change now. I plan on starting this a bit later so hit me up now if you wanna change.

G

Gorosei Informer

@ShiShiShi is number 9.

Yes you can change your pick until the tourney starts, well until your bracket is up. So you can change now. I plan on starting this a bit later so hit me up now if you wanna change.
Oooh very nice! Thats awesome to know, thanks! Definitely gives me some nice reassurance for future contests now too. Hmm, despite my choice of entry, I am thinking to change mine actually then since I'm able to then. I'll DM you to confirm now.