Best SAD OST Round 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 10 OSTS which means 5 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Arcane - What Could Have Been

VS

Code Geass - Bokuwa Tori ni Naru

SECOND FIGHT

Toradora OST - Lost my Pieces

VS

Bleach OST Requiem For The Lost Ones

THIRD FIGHT

Hunter x Hunter - Ginpatsu no Shounen

VS

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas OST

FOURTH FIGHT

Naruto - Sadness and Sorrow

VS

Baka Mitai OST

FIFTH FIGHT

Death Note OST- Solitude

VS

Made in Abyss OST - Pathway (Goodbye My Friend)

YOU HAVE 5 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.

@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker @SmoothieWDupeRuchana

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

Disclaimer btw: I'm just being facetious as my entry lost, it was the Fairy Tail one.

:catpole::catsure::catblush::madmonk::catcry:

The Code Geass one is a really good entry though, I can't believe it's facing such a landslide loss right now, that is ridiculous!

Ironically I voted for Arcane but I feel I should have voted for Geass actually. I genuinely feel it should have been a MUCH closer match between that and the Arcane song, this is just ironically depressing lol.

Thanks for submitting it though anyway whoever did submit it, I really discovering beautiful and awesome new music like this! I'm actually honestly glad in hindsight that my entry lost to such a good one, it does feel like the superior song even now I'm listening to it again and focusing on it. It's got a really nice and beautiful vibe to it, somewhat bittersweet, somewhat melancholic. The more I listen to it, the better it gets, the more depth I notice to it.

There has been some amazing entries to this contest as I hoped for, I'm really pleased to see it tbh. I really love that FT song and the OST for the series by far but I couldn't have asked for a better opponent/entry to lose to maybe?

I may actually check out Geass too, I've been curious about it for years and knowing a certain massive plot twist about it has furthered my interest in it too. Combining that with this soundtrack is really piquing my curiousity and emotions.

:cheers::sanmoji::neesama::josad:

Its hilarious that Baka Mitai is in this contest and thus still the running too, as this is me after my entry was knocked out too:

(Slight jumpscare warning)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž

Disclaimer btw: I'm just being facetious as my entry lost, it was the Fairy Tail one.

:catpole::catsure::catblush::madmonk::catcry:

The Code Geass one is a really good entry though, I can't believe it's facing such a landslide loss right now, that is ridiculous!

Ironically I voted for Arcane but I feel I should have voted for Geass actually. I genuinely feel it should have been a MUCH closer match between that and the Arcane song, this is just ironically depressing lol.

Thanks for submitting it though anyway whoever did submit it, I really discovering beautiful and awesome new music like this! I'm actually honestly glad in hindsight that my entry lost to such a good one, it does feel like the superior song even now I'm listening to it again and focusing on it. It's got a really nice and beautiful vibe to it, somewhat bittersweet, somewhat melancholic. The more I listen to it, the better it gets, the more depth I notice to it.

There has been some amazing entries to this contest as I hoped for, I'm really pleased to see it tbh. I really love that FT song and the OST for the series by far but I couldn't have asked for a better opponent/entry to lose to maybe?

I may actually check out Geass too, I've been curious about it for years and knowing a certain massive plot twist about it has furthered my interest in it too. Combining that with this soundtrack is really piquing my curiousity and emotions.

:cheers::sanmoji::neesama::josad:

Its hilarious that Baka Mitai is in this contest and thus still the running too, as this is me after my entry was knocked out too:

(Slight jumpscare warning)

Code Geass is a masterpiece