Best Villain Character Design || Round 2

YOU HAVE 7 VOTES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should have went with Uriel and swept the competition now that I think about it

Neat! Although I like your current pick better.

I was thinking of some cool dragon villains, like Tiamat:

Or some classical Japanese demons:

Or some other scary shit like Beholders or other monsters:

In my campaign I have an invisible beholder who is sorta locked in a big treasure room, and as soon as my players figured there's a beholder, they decided not to pursue it:milaugh:

Btw, folks, what do you think of Darth Vader design? I thought he'd do well in this competition.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Neat! Although I like your current pick better.
Had to rep D666. The best new gen out there.

I was thinking of some cool dragon villains, like Tiamat:

Or some classical Japanese demons:

Or some other scary shit like Beholders or other monsters:
The dragon looks dope.

These visual tourneys are pretty fire. You can do design for other characters too, like the best MC design, the best mentor design, female lead design etc etc.

Btw, folks, what do you think of Darth Vader design? I thought he'd do well in this competition.
Yeah like I said in the PM, I think Vader would do great, but that'd be an easy pick so I went with something different lol.

Almost went with her, Tiamat is def one cool looking villain! But then I decided that "evil dragons" are too mainstream and went for a different character.

These visual tourneys are pretty fire. You can do design for other characters too, like the best MC design, the best mentor design, female lead design etc etc.
Yep, although I was thinking less about "best MC" and more about "best supporting character design", but all of them are amazing tbh. Love the "best mentor" idea btw. Also best looking group, and then we'll get Akatsuki, Espada, Phantom Trope, Monster Association, Sinister Six, and lol I'm still thinking villains, but we can also get groups like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Gotei 13, etc.

Yeah like I said in the PM, I think Vader would do great, but that'd be an easy pick so I went with something different lol.
Agree. That's the reason I decided to ban OP, anything there would be an easy pick. Although we could have an OP-themed tourney, but I guess people who like tournaments want to take a pause from OP :D

ATTENTION ALL VOTERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR VOTES SO THAT YOU GIVE A VOTE IN EACH FIGHT, I WILL NOT COUNT YOUR VOTES UNLESS YOU VOTED 7 TIMES, ONCE PER FIGHT.

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Sebastian Michaelis

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Almost went with her, Tiamat is def one cool looking villain! But then I decided that "evil dragons" are too mainstream and went for a different character.
She definitely looks great.

Yep, although I was thinking less about "best MC" and more about "best supporting character design", but all of them are amazing tbh. Love the "best mentor" idea btw. Also best looking group, and then we'll get Akatsuki, Espada, Phantom Trope, Monster Association, Sinister Six, and lol I'm still thinking villains, but we can also get groups like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Gotei 13, etc.
Yeah there's a lot of potential there to work with. I hosted best MC, best deuteragonist, best female lead, best mentor, best villain group previously lmao, but it was about the group and not the design of them. I think it can make for some interesting entries.

gree. That's the reason I decided to ban OP, anything there would be an easy pick.
Yup that's why I banned OP as well in the first place. Anything would do great.

i Legit can't search this on my Google. L Country for real:josad:
Damn Zonji you're missing out on greatness. The anime is out on Metflix, and the manga on MangaMinus, but maybe it doesn't work in some parts of the world.

Its Worth the hype.
@GrandmasterChef Zonji even Jagu is hyping it up so you know it's good.